Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2024 8:38:38 PM EDT
I currently have my old, old Gen 3 26 at the gunsmith to be milled for an RMR... but I'm having second thoughts on whether I want to cut what I have or switch out the top end completely with a new one.  He's pretty backed up so I have a little while before I expect it to be done, so I'm shopping around a bit for other options.

Brownells no longer offers their 26 w/an RMR cut (I REALLY like their slides), any other suggestions?  I'm not looking to spend a ton, one fiddy would probably be around the golden number.  What have you guys used?
Link Posted: 7/21/2024 9:26:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Remsport makes a really nice Gen 5 styled Gen 3 slide with a great finish.  

They offer a standard and RMR cut.  If not in stock on their website, check their eBay store as they replenish the stock on their quicker.  

$135 out of stock RMR
https://www.tr-enabling.com/product-p/sl-g26.3-s-9-110-11-1-rmr.htm

$120 in stock (standard)
https://www.tr-enabling.com/product-p/sl-g26.3-s-9-110-11-1.htm

type Status report

description Access to the specified resource has been forbidden.

Apache Tomcat/7.0.68 (Ubuntu)

" target="_blank">eBay store

They introduced replacement G22 and G23 slides fairly recently so they've been selling a bunch of those. You might email them or contact them through the eBay store to see if they have one of the RMR G26 slides in stock that just haven't been listed yet.

I was very happy with both of my slides and if I ever have a standard G17 build, I would most likely go with one of their slides again.
Link Posted: 7/21/2024 9:27:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DavidY] [#2]
Remsport makes a really nice Gen 5 styled Gen 3 slide with a great finish.  They offer a standard and RMR cut.  If not in stock on their website, check their eBay store as they replenish the stock on their quicker.  

$135 out of stock RMR 
https://www.tr-enabling.com/product-p/sl-g26.3-s-9-110-11-1-rmr.htm

$120 in stock (standard)
https://www.tr-enabling.com/product-p/sl-g26.3-s-9-110-11-1.htm

They introduced replacement G22 and G23 slides fairly recently so they''ve been selling a bunch of those. You might email them or contact them through the eBay store to see if they have one of the RMR G26 slides in stock that just haven''t been listed yet. I was very happy with both of my slides and if I ever have a standard G17 build, I would most likely go with one of their slides again.

Edit
Looks like eBay links completely break all the formatting in a post.  I fixed the other links but have deleted the eBay link.
Link Posted: 7/21/2024 10:18:31 PM EDT
[#3]
80pbuilder.com has RMR cut slides for the G26.3.  I have a couple of their slides, one RMR cut (Goon) and one not (Agent).  I haven't had any problems with the slides but their geometry is just far enough away from the stock Glock slide that they don't work well in some holsters.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 11:42:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Aimsurplus has RMR cut slides in DLC and FDE
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:13:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a Zaffiri Percision slide for a while now, think it was a black Friday deal for $200, it shoots great, have a holosun and ZP barrel in it.  Looks like now deals right now for them.

I also have a G17 slide from Aim surplus, they now offering G26 slides.  I'm pretty impressed with mine, probably a safe bet.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 7:58:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MoonDancer:
80pbuilder.com has RMR cut slides for the G26.3.  I have a couple of their slides, one RMR cut (Goon) and one not (Agent).  I haven't had any problems with the slides but their geometry is just far enough away from the stock Glock slide that they don't work well in some holsters.
View Quote

I believe this to be an issue on quite a few different brands. I had an 80p, aim surplus, and I believe a brownells slide that would all have the same issue.

I have a tr enabling slide and it works great though. I would definitely recommend them.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 11:09:28 AM EDT
[#7]
I purchased a Brownell's RMR cut slide back in May 2023 for my G26 Gen 4, because I did not want to mill the original slide and the slide was cheaper than milling the original slide.

Fit to the frame was good.  I installed a Trijjicon RM01, AmeriGlo Suppressor Height Sights, Glock Performance Trigger (std. connector) and the Gen 5 back plate.

It functions fine and so far I have had no problem with holsters I have purchased as long as the holster is cut for the RMR and suppressor sights.

Link Posted: 7/24/2024 10:45:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By doctorfireant:
I purchased a Brownell's RMR cut slide back in May 2023 for my G26 Gen 4, because I did not want to mill the original slide and the slide was cheaper than milling the original slide.

Fit to the frame was good.  I installed a Trijjicon RM01, AmeriGlo Suppressor Height Sights, Glock Performance Trigger (std. connector) and the Gen 5 back plate.

It functions fine and so far I have had no problem with holsters I have purchased as long as the holster is cut for the RMR and suppressor sights.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/1177/IMG_1528-3275640.jpg
View Quote

Yep, I was hoping for a Brownells slide as I did one from them for my 19 that I LOVE but apparently they discontinued the 26s.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:08:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Another vote for the Remsport slides. The RMR pocket is nicer than the one on the AIM slides.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top