Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2024 1:46:04 PM EDT
I purchased a Rough Rider .22 revolver from PSA a few weeks ago for $99, and then did the online application at Taurus for the free .22mag cylinder.

I checked on my claim today, and it said "denied", because I didn't include a picture of the actual sales receipt?  I gave them the picture of the pistol, picture of the code on the box, S/N of the pistol, and a screenshot of the receipt that PSA emailed me after the order was placed. They didn't send me an actual paper receipt in the box with the pistol.  

Anyone else have their claim denied?  Seems pretty silly that they wouldn't accept the emailed sales receipt from PSA.

I've emailed Taurus to see what else I can do to this this approved.

Go online and check your claim.......

Link Posted: 7/1/2024 10:11:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Print the sales receipt from your PSA account, don't screenshot.
Take a photo of that receipt and upload for your rebate.
Link Posted: 7/10/2024 1:27:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DogtownTom:
Print the sales receipt from your PSA account, don't screenshot.
Take a photo of that receipt and upload for your rebate.
View Quote

Yeah, I ended up going back and forth with Taurus. Finally got them the proof they needed. My new cylinder showed up a couple of days ago
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 10:46:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By imq707s:

Yeah, I ended up going back and forth with Taurus. Finally got them the proof they needed. My new cylinder showed up a couple of days ago
View Quote

I bought one and uploaded the rebate when I got home.  I think it was approved in a hour or two.  Then I got the cylinder in about a week
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top