User Panel

Posted: 8/17/2024 9:45:19 AM EDT
FFS...by about a month. Dammit.

Gratuitous cute animal facepalm...

Hope this helps someone out...for Echelons purchased August 1-October 31, 2024

https://www.springfield-armory.com/echelon-gear-up-2024/
Link Posted: 8/17/2024 9:37:29 PM EDT
[#1]
That's an awesome deal. I got mine back in May so it came with a 17 round and a 21 round. I bought a 15, a 17, and another 21 round mag later on at about $40 each.

Link Posted: 8/21/2024 10:55:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I’ve always been a Glock owner but the Echelon looks nice and has good pricing.  I would definitely choose it over the XDM series because it doesn’t have the stupid grip safety.
Link Posted: 8/22/2024 12:11:48 AM EDT
[#3]
The grip safety keeps the XD/XDM from firing in the holster?

OOPS, that wasn't nice to say. I'm sorry.
Link Posted: 8/22/2024 4:41:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I like the grip safeties-- every handgun I own has a grip safety, a thumb safety, or both. I really hope they release a thumb-safety version of the Echelon.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 9:17:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NN300BLK:
I like the grip safeties-- every handgun I own has a grip safety, a thumb safety, or both. I really hope they release a thumb-safety version of the Echelon.
View Quote
There's markings visible in the mold of the grip module for a safety so I'm sure it's coming at some point.

on a un/related note: I called Springfield the other day to see if I could purchase a OD green slide and was told they don't sell the slides separately and have no plans to.

this defeats the purpose of the COG for me. I'm starting to think the only plan is to change grip modules.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top