Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2022 7:43:30 PM EDT
I ran across one of these Bulgarian Arcus 94 single action compacts online and noticed the downswept beavertail. Years ago a member heated one up and bent it to a more traditional profile but, can anyone comment on if they are uncomfortable in stock form? Any input/experience on these would be appreciated.

Link Posted: 6/18/2023 12:28:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Blitzkreig:
I ran across one of these Bulgarian Arcus 94 single action compacts online and noticed the downswept beavertail. Years ago a member heated one up and bent it to a more traditional profile but, can anyone comment on if they are uncomfortable in stock form? Any input/experience on these would be appreciated.

https://i.imgur.com/NzoIiDH.jpg
View Quote

Kind of a necropost here. I carry one of those, the 94C. It's been a great pistol with a lot of rounds through it. The bever tail is not something I've ever noticed while shooting it. I have fairly slim hands and standard BHP hammers don't bother me.
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 4:47:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I had one of those years ago and I did find the downward sweep of the beavertail to be bothersome to a degree. I liked it in theory since most Hi Powers bite me but in practice it felt weird. I handled one of the Girsan P35 OPS Hi Power clones the other day and that beavertail felt much better.
Top Top