Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2024 2:54:15 PM EDT
CR920P and Glock 43X slides on M dagger frames. . Slide work on the 43X slide was from Hexagon Precision. Faxon barrel and comp. Both triggers are Johnny Glock.
Function has not been checked yet. Will post after that is completed. Combat textiles should be arriving today for the grip.
@SpankMonkey

Link Posted: 8/28/2024 5:30:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Gunjunki:
CR920P and Glock 43X slides on M dagger frames. . Slide work on the 43X slide was from Hexagon Precision. Faxon barrel and comp. Both triggers are Johnny Glock.
Function has not been checked yet. Will post after that is completed. Combat textiles should be arriving today for the grip.
@SpankMonkey

https://i.imgur.com/KXMkDkPh.jpg
View Quote

Nice man. Those are both top shelf. They should run perfect.

I'm excited for you.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:56:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll get to test next weekend. Added the Combat Textiles grip covers. Used skateboard tape for the thumb pad area.
One is setup with Shield Arms Gen 3 mags and one with PSA Micro Dagger Slick mags
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 12:00:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Nicely kitted!
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 12:12:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Where did you get the CR920P slide. I have being carrying a Micro C-1 slide on an 43x frame and now on a micro dagger frame and really like it. It’s been 100%.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 1:57:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AnonymousUser0087:
Where did you get the CR920P slide. I have being carrying a Micro C-1 slide on an 43x frame and now on a micro dagger frame and really like it. It’s been 100%.
View Quote

I already had the CR920P. The M Dagger frame felt much better than the SS frame
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top