Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2023 1:45:06 PM EDT
Getting my Hellcat Micro OSP set up for CCW has been a process.  It arrived with the rear sight visibly shifted to one side, and then I had the issue with my Werkz / TLR7Sub1913 holster shown in another thread.

Well, my Holosun 407K X2 and Calculated Kinetics plate finally arrived on Saturday so I installed everything PER THE WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS (including using a Wheeler Fat Torque Wrench).  I took the HC to the range last night to zero the Holosun, and within four 13rd mags the optic was flopping around loose.   I ended up applying a GENEROUS amount of Loctite 242 (Blue) and hulk torquing the fasteners. I didn't give the thread locker time to cure, but went ahead and fired another five 13rd mags without issue.

Werkz holsters sent the keys required to install my TLR7Sub-1913 so I'll be mounting the light and taking the HC back to the range for more testing in the next few days to week.  Fingers crossed as this hasn't been a trouble free expedition.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 1:46:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 3:57:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Optic did not loosen last night, but I only ran 40 rounds to confirm zero.  It was off 5" high x 2" right at 25 yards.
Top Top