Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2024 9:13:05 PM EDT
I am buying a pistol from a bud, it's a40, I prefer to buy and stock 9 instead, as I only have a couple other pistols in 40. I also have a barrel in 9  to donate to the project. Has anyone else tried this idea? I have not yet taken it down to eyeball the possible fit of nots.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 9:46:34 PM EDT
[#1]
It will work with a 40-9 conversion barrel.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 11:09:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I will see if I can find one.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 11:33:14 PM EDT
[#3]
How are you going to get the magazine to work?
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 11:43:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I have plenty of cz mags to tinker with. My DWX in 9 has mags stamped 40. Not real worried about mags. A conversion Barrel is not an easy thing to find , other forums say it's not needed to have a conversion barrel , others quote CGW stating it's not possible. Guess I will find out .
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 12:10:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By somedudefromhouston:
I have plenty of cz mags to tinker with. My DWX in 9 has mags stamped 40. Not real worried about mags. A conversion Barrel is not an easy thing to find , other forums say it's not needed to have a conversion barrel , others quote CGW stating it's not possible. Guess I will find out .
View Quote

Ok, well, good luck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top