Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/11/2023 11:55:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AS556]
Overwatch DAT any good?

Will be using for USPSA and would like to retain drop safety.
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 7:00:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got the Poly version in my full size works great!
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 8:21:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AS556] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rugby3:
View Quote

Would you say it helped with trigger pull?
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 10:21:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By AS556:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rugby3:

For me I feel it did and for $50 not a big spend if I'm not happy with it.

It's not on the same level as my Apex kit for my Shield or PRP kits for my XD/m's but those are also 3-4 times the price.
Link Posted: 12/13/2023 5:49:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: srb10864] [#4]
Put a Glock Performance Trigger in your Daggers and be done with it. Just need to use a gen5 backplate on your slide and the trigger is a staright drop-in to the frame. I've done it on several of my fullsize Dagger frames. The GPT triggers are also about $70-90 when you search online for them.
Link Posted: 12/15/2023 6:55:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I put the OP trigger in and it's a huge improvement. Shot 150 rounds today and zero issues.
Link Posted: 12/15/2023 7:15:25 PM EDT
[#6]
I put the OP trigger in and it's a huge improvement. Shot 150 rounds today and zero issues.
View Quote

Glad to hear you think it's an improvement and no issues.
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 12:54:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kychas] [#7]
Start with the dagger trigger and do this
25 cent trigger job

I would add to polish the safety plunger completely inside and out and inside the hole in the slide it is in
(I did this on a CZ52 and it helped a lot to smooth the trigger)
I used a dremmel with the polish tips. They look like rubber and have polishing compound in the rubber and are quick to put a Crome shine on steel
Practice on some scrap steel to get a feel for these if you have never used them before
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 9:38:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: skid2964] [#8]
Originally Posted By srb10864:
Put a Glock Performance Trigger in your Daggers and be done with it. Just need to use a gen5 backplate on your slide and the trigger is a staright drop-in to the frame. I've done it on several of my fullsize Dagger frames. The GPT triggers are also about $70-90 when you search online for them.
View Quote

I wish I had known this!  I just put a Timney in mine and had problems using an NDZ minus connector (or any minus connector). I had to revert back to the regular connector for everything to work properly. It is a nice trigger, but I would have saved some money using the Glock performance trigger! (And would have an OEM appearance).

Link Posted: 1/26/2024 10:27:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Really dont want to start a new thread for this but how are the stock micro dagger triggers? The hinged looking design is off putting. Makes me think M&P 1.0 . I domt need a Gucci trigger I actually really like a glock trigger after a few hundred rounds
Top Top