Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2024 8:02:18 AM EDT
Thinking about giving the GPT a shot for my 17/19 guns.

I haven't seen anything for micros yet. Any body have one?
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 9:32:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Thinking about giving the GPT a shot for my 17/19 guns.

I haven't seen anything for micros yet. Any body have one?
View Quote

They do not, however I would highly recommend checking out the Johnny Glock 4311 trigger.  It is specifically for the 43/43x series of pistols, and it is super nice.  I finally got to give one a go, and outstanding.  It ain't cheap, but it is a huge difference over anything else I have tried in them.  

TXPO
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 1:14:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I hear somewhere they may be forth coming for the micros.  Nothing confirmed.
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 10:34:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I hope they do come out with a micro trigger. I guess Johnny Glocks is the only option for now.
Link Posted: 5/28/2024 1:26:02 AM EDT
[#4]
A GPT for the large frame Glocks would also be great.
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 9:19:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They do not, however I would highly recommend checking out the Johnny Glock 4311 trigger.  It is specifically for the 43/43x series of pistols, and it is super nice.  I finally got to give one a go, and outstanding.  It ain't cheap, but it is a huge difference over anything else I have tried in them.  

TXPO
View Quote

Totally agree. Guy is a Glock Wizard
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 12:22:25 PM EDT
[#6]
I also agree, we need the GPT for the slimline and large frames.
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 12:27:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
A GPT for the large frame Glocks would also be great.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 7/1/2024 2:35:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I hope they do come out with a micro trigger. I guess Johnny Glocks is the only option for now.
View Quote

Although I do agree Johnny Glock is a wizard and the 4311 trigger is probably freak'n sweet, I've got Overwatch Precision DAT triggers in my 19.5 MOS & 48 MOS.

They're perfect. I've still got both guns set fairly heavy ~4.5-5lb pull as they're for self preservation, not 50yd bullseye duty.

I'm happy with them.
Link Posted: 7/1/2024 6:54:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Although I do agree Johnny Glock is a wizard and the 4311 trigger is probably freak'n sweet, I've got Overwatch Precision DAT triggers in my 19.5 MOS & 48 MOS.

They're perfect. I've still got both guns set fairly heavy ~4.5-5lb pull as they're for self preservation, not 50yd bullseye duty.

I'm happy with them.
View Quote

Thank you that's another option. I did not know Overwatch Precision made triggers for the micros.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 10:23:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted: Thank you that's another option. I did not know Overwatch Precision made triggers for the micros.
View Quote

Most welcome, and yes they do. Quite nice ones actually!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top