Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2024 11:38:40 AM EDT
Its a P-02. I'm glad to keep it but if it could be sold at a premium I won't mind it's absence. They're is not a listing I can find for one in the whole Internet.

Is it worth anything over a P-01 assuming it has all the factory parts and the box?
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 12:02:37 PM EDT
[#1]
As in CZ 75 P 02….. Omega trigger.  Seems like a nice pistol if I had one I’d keep it, but I’ve wanted a CZ for a while. I don’t see any benefit in selling something that could not easily be replaced.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 12:06:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DVCER] [#2]
All I know is they didn’t stick around very long.  The P01 has the market.   Pretty cool idea with the option of safety or decock.

If you have the parts to swap safe/decock and it’s in good shape I suppose a small premium over a similar P01 if you can find the right buyer.  I think a few don’t care for the omega trigger system, I’m one of them.
 Only CZ I have sold was a P07 with it. Also the only CZ I have sent back for problems.   The trigger would literally go dead in a shot string. Rack the slide and it worked.
Sent it back, they fixed it and it seemed to work fine. Still sold it.

Probably a 500$ gun if you sell. Maybe more if you wait for the right guy.

I only got 450 for my omega p07 with extra mags and a holster in good condition.

Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:00:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Urimaginaryfrnd:
As in CZ 75 P 02….. Omega trigger.  Seems like a nice pistol if I had one I’d keep it, but I’ve wanted a CZ for a while. I don’t see any benefit in selling something that could not easily be replaced.
View Quote

" />
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:04:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AzzFaceKillah] [#4]
Originally Posted By DVCER:
All I know is they didn’t stick around very long.  The P01 has the market.   Pretty cool idea with the option of safety or decock.

If you have the parts to swap safe/decock and it’s in good shape I suppose a small premium over a similar P01 if you can find the right buyer.  I think a few don’t care for the omega trigger system, I’m one of them.
 Only CZ I have sold was a P07 with it. Also the only CZ I have sent back for problems.   The trigger would literally go dead in a shot string. Rack the slide and it worked.

Regular czs go for more than that every day. Nobody else is selling one of these. And if they were, it'd be more than 500. Find me a P01 for sub 5. You can't.

I only got 450 for my omega p07 with extra mags and a holster in good condition.

View Quote
we aren't even speaking the same language.
A P-07 is not the same. All P-07 are omega. That's their bottom line model. This is not.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:17:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Ok. Maybe a 550 dollar gun.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 4:28:32 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

Different gun.  It's one of a few, you'll never find one for sale.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 4:41:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Ok. Maybe a 550 dollar gun.
View Quote

I don't think so. But I'll let you know if I'm wrong.

Had  a Colombian contract model from Germany. Before Colombia agreed to US demands.  I sold that for 1250. Plain ass 75B.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:00:22 AM EDT
[#8]
P-02s are rather rare, but not for good reason.
Value wise, it’s worth whatever someone will pay for it. It’s not necessarily a sought after variant as opposed to something like a shadow line compact or one of the numerous tender or specific market based ones as ultimately it was dropped because it was a cheapened p-01 without full omega part interchangeability
Top Top