Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2024 11:34:34 AM EDT
For some reason it's surprisingly hard to figure out what these are currently going for.

I stumbled across a very clean/low round count one on a trade a year or so back, dropped in a Killer Innovations Velocity trigger shoe, SLR Rifleworks magwell, and 2x SLR mag extension baseplates for it (roughly $340 in parts).  Problem is it's been a safe queen ever since I bought it and I have other stuff I'd rather have taking up space in the safe, plus I'm primarily stocked up with 9/45 and edc a 9 so this G20 is destined to never get used as long as I own it.  Got a friend of a friend interested in the G20 but not sure what pricetag to put on it, it would have to sell w/ the upgrades because they're G20 Gen3 specific and useless to me elsewhere.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 12:44:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: naes] [#1]
Used Glocks with upgrades do not really retain the value of the upgrade parts.  

For many that actually decreases the value.
I typically avoid used upgraded Glocks.  

That said, I have seen several used G20s in the last several months for $399.

I would put it back to stock and see if I could get $450 for it knowing I may need to negotiate down to $400.  
Then sell the parts separately.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 12:59:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I would have a hard time selling the upgrades outside of EE and that comes with its own headaches.  No one I know offline has a G20 Gen 4, in fact I don't even really know any other Glock guys.

Through trade value, I have $400 in to it plus the roughly $340 spent on mods, so call it $740.  If he really wants a G20 Gen4 and likes the mods, I guess I'll just tell him $600 and see what happens.  Worst case, it continues sitting in the safe until it gets used in a trade or eventually passed down to one of my boys with everything else I may or may not have impulse bought over the years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top