Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/10/2024 11:42:33 PM EDT
According to Glock Store!  Lenny has finally done it. The G26X with rail.

Link Posted: 10/10/2024 11:50:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Thank you God!
Link Posted: 10/11/2024 3:36:11 AM EDT
[#2]
I wish my penis was as big an Lenny's ego

He seems like a nice enough guy, but most salesmen are like that.  

I'm going to laugh if it's this.

Attachment Attached File

But if it happens, I'll be impressed.  The question is, what lights will fit?  I know first hand that a Nightstick TWM-30 with an included key will mount on a H&K VP9SK, just sticks out a little bit

Link Posted: 10/11/2024 9:40:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MCBallpeen] [#3]
Bigly if true. I don't much care for the "rail" or "MOS" versions, but I've been waiting for this gun for years.... Currently carrying a G-43X with factory mags (frankly I don't trust the aftermarket mags). Not a big fan of the finger pinching on the 26 with extensions. A G19 grip with the slide and barrel of a G26 would be perfect.
Link Posted: 10/11/2024 11:07:33 AM EDT
[#4]
So a G19 grip, G26 slide, and the rail I'm assuming takes things like a TLR7 Sub? If so I will be buying one.
Link Posted: 10/11/2024 11:18:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JBecker_72:
So a G19 grip, G26 slide, and the rail I'm assuming takes things like a TLR7 Sub? If so I will be buying one.
View Quote
Could be standard Glock/almost Picatinny rail, just shorter so limited to small lights.  I'd probably target to fit the TLR-7sub with the 1913 clamp, as well as the mini olights.

Like this:

Link Posted: 10/11/2024 11:30:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9mmstephen] [#6]
If it is true I will buy one, unless it looks like the one DavidY posted.
Link Posted: 10/11/2024 12:15:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Been begging for years. Lets do this.
Link Posted: 10/11/2024 7:38:40 PM EDT
[#8]
I’m calling it now.
It will be a Glock Store custom job.

A G19.5 frame with some wacky retrofit to accommodate the G26.5 MOS slide.  

No way Lenny would have convinced Glock to do something and then stole their thunder before release.  
That would be an easy way to ensure Glock never made exclusives for them in the future.
Link Posted: 10/11/2024 9:32:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By naes:
I’m calling it now.
It will be a Glock Store custom job.

A G19.5 frame with some wacky retrofit to accommodate the G26.5 MOS slide.  

No way Lenny would have convinced Glock to do something and then stole their thunder before release.  
That would be an easy way to ensure Glock never made exclusives for them in the future.
View Quote

There's already individuals modifying G17 frames to mount G19 slides with compensators, so yours is the best bet (just shrunken down).
Link Posted: 10/12/2024 5:30:58 AM EDT
[#10]
I just want a 26 MOS with light rail. I don’t want the longer grip at all. I already have four 19s.
Link Posted: 10/12/2024 8:33:35 AM EDT
[#11]
To do this right they need to use a 43x slide.  And a  modified 19 frame.  There is a lot of weight difference between the 26 slide and the 43x slide.  Noticeable when you carry all day.
Link Posted: 10/12/2024 8:47:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By inkaybee:
To do this right they need to use a 43x slide.  And a  modified 19 frame.  There is a lot of weight difference between the 26 slide and the 43x slide.  Noticeable when you carry all day.
View Quote

I’d buy a 43 if I wanted a 43.
Link Posted: 10/12/2024 8:49:27 AM EDT
[#13]
I’d like a slightly wider 43 with an 8 round flush fit staggered mag that can accept the 10 round 48 mags.
Link Posted: 10/12/2024 8:51:13 AM EDT
[#14]
If they make a 26x MOS with rail, I’d probably buy one just to have the frame cut to 26 length.
Link Posted: 10/12/2024 8:56:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By triburst1:
I'd like a slightly wider 43 with an 8 round flush fit staggered mag that can accept the 10 round 48 mags.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/12/2024 10:33:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/13/2024 5:35:17 PM EDT
[#17]
A real 26x mos is my ideal carry gun. I'd buy one in a heartbeat.
Link Posted: 10/13/2024 5:40:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By xjronx:
A real 26x mos is my ideal carry gun. I'd buy one in a heartbeat.
View Quote

The SLR mag extensions are awesome.  15 plus 1 and still slightly smaller than a G19 grip.  Ergonomic and aluminum.
Link Posted: 10/14/2024 11:59:54 AM EDT
[#19]
19 grip with a 26 slide? Why?
Link Posted: 10/14/2024 12:03:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By King_Mud:
View Quote

43x made for men that does not use janky ass 3rd party mags?
Link Posted: 10/14/2024 12:42:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By spud:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I’m just not a fan of the shorter 43X style pistols, the slide makes zero difference to me up to about G17 length. I know some guys like them but they just never appealed to me, I don’t see where a 26X would carry any easier than a 19.
Link Posted: 10/14/2024 1:04:35 PM EDT
[#22]

I’m just not a fan of the shorter 43X style pistols, the slide makes zero difference to me up to about G17 length. I know some guys like them but they just never appealed to me, I don’t see where a 26X would carry any easier than a 19.
View Quote

It isn’t.

I carried a G43 and 43X briefly then went back to G23 for OWB/IWB and G27 for pocket.
Link Posted: 10/14/2024 1:14:09 PM EDT
[#23]
A 26x sounds great, I'd buy one!
Link Posted: 10/14/2024 1:37:18 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

Appendix is the only use case for myself. I carry a 19.5 80% of the time with a 19 round backup mag. 43X comes in to play when I need to be more covert and aftermarket mags are junk. (I honestly dont care what the fanboys say)

The 43X feels leagues better than a 19 when appendix carrying and driving then add the ability to take a 15 round OEM mag and you have a solid winner IMHO.
Link Posted: 10/14/2024 4:36:47 PM EDT
[#25]

Appendix is the only use case for myself. I carry a 19.5 80% of the time with a 19 round backup mag. 43X comes in to play when I need to be more covert and aftermarket mags are junk. (I honestly dont care what the fanboys say)

The 43X feels leagues better than a 19 when appendix carrying and driving then add the ability to take a 15 round OEM mag and you have a solid winner IMHO.
View All Quotes

I carry any standard Glock in a G17 length AIWB holster, 17/19/26, because the length keeps it from tipping over the belt. I'm actually using a G34 holster right now to give it a try but I think a G17 holster is the sweet spot and I'm not alone in the longer holster crew:

https://darkstargear.com/product/hitchhiker-g48-longboi-2/
Link Posted: 10/14/2024 4:56:42 PM EDT
[#26]
No one said it is impossible. Just wildly uncomfortable, but you do you.
Link Posted: 10/14/2024 9:46:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Been asking for a 26X for a while.  Let's do this.
Link Posted: 10/15/2024 11:02:17 AM EDT
[#28]
Is a 26X going to be skinny like a 43X that holds 15
Link Posted: 10/15/2024 11:33:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By TargetEarth:
View Quote
Conceivably, no, at least if it's a Glock made product and not one of Lenny's fever dreams.  It would be A G19 grip with a G26 length dustcover/slide/barrel.
Link Posted: 10/15/2024 1:33:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By D_Man:
Conceivably, no, at least if it's a Glock made product and not one of Lenny's fever dreams.  It would be A G19 grip with a G26 length dustcover/slide/barrel.
View All Quotes
He's already got the GSX100, which his a 19X frame.  I'm assuming this will be a continuation of that line.  I highly doubt it's an official Glock product.
Link Posted: 10/15/2024 6:06:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By November5:
He's already got the GSX100, which his a 19X frame.  I'm assuming this will be a continuation of that line.  I highly doubt it's an official Glock product.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By November5:

I forgot all about the GSX 100 until I got a email from them a week or two ago. I was intrigued and then I decided to look at reviews.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/15/2024 10:43:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Real Men of Culture: G17L Slide with grip chopped down to G26 length.
Link Posted: 10/15/2024 10:46:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Capt_Destro:
Real Men of Culture: G17L Slide with grip chopped down to G26 length.
View Quote
Wrong way...

Link Posted: 10/15/2024 10:57:00 PM EDT
[#34]
So I am really trying to see what this will do for me....if this was 10 years ago before the 43X, then I would get excited, but to be honest, I do like my 45 and my 43X is quickly becoming my go pistol, I just dont see what a 26 slide on a 19 frame is going to do.  I look at the 43X as being a mini G45

Link Posted: 10/15/2024 11:08:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Yeah fine.

Whatever.

Sell people what they want.

Everyone needs flashlights and lasers and optics on a subcompact pistol.

The guys buying this probably already have the stendo mag.

Will it have threaded barrel for a suppressor?
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 7:51:38 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By W_E_G:

View Quote

it does seem like a lot of guys force feed their subcompacts accessories where they become bloated and obese.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 10:02:03 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By spadedracer:

it does seem like a lot of guys force feed their subcompacts accessories where they become bloated and obese.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By W_E_G:

Yeah, lots of 48/43X out there with comps, lights, red dots, aftermarket mags and extended baseplates. At that point, why not just carry a 19?
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 10:03:40 AM EDT
[#38]

Yeah, lots of 48/43X out there with comps, lights, red dots, aftermarket mags and extended baseplates. At that point, why not just carry a 19?
View Quote

Guys even asking about duty holsters for the 43x. Wild.
Link Posted: 10/16/2024 11:03:47 AM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By W_E_G:  Everyone needs flashlights and lasers and optics on a subcompact pistol.

I've got a light on my 26 right now.  I'd like to get a red dot on my carry pistol.  Why carry a 19 when I can  carry something smaller, the red dot obviates the shorter sight radius, 147 grn short barrel loads answer the lower shorter barrel velocity, and I can carry 10 or more in the gun w/ 17 round reloads?  19 was the perfect carry gun, but technology has improved and now you can put lights and red dots on even smaller guns.

Let me put it another way:  if I run a Glock 19 mag in my 26, w/ a light, red dot, & an appropriate short barrel load, is it any less capable than a 19 w/ light, red dot, & the same load?
Link Posted: Yesterday 11:03:05 AM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

Let's make a small, light, easily concealable handgun into something great big, heavy and unconcealable. That's the 'Merican way!
Link Posted: Yesterday 12:43:51 PM EDT
[#41]
DOES A MAKE A COMPLETE G19 SIZE FRAME THAT WILL WORK WITH A G26G3 SLIDE/BARREL ASSEMBLYNYONE
Link Posted: Yesterday 12:52:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Wandell:
DOES A MAKE A COMPLETE G19 SIZE FRAME THAT WILL WORK WITH A G26G3 SLIDE/BARREL ASSEMBLYNYONE
View Quote
No, the front frame rails need to be shorter/set back more to allow the G26 slide to fully cycle, so it wouldn't be a "G19" frame at that point, it would have to be made specifically expecting to take the shorter upper.  You can modify a 19 frame by trimming back the rails a bit to make it work.
Link Posted: Yesterday 1:16:11 PM EDT
[#43]
No, the front frame rails need to be shorter/set back more to allow the G26 slide to fully cycle, so it wouldn't be a "G19" frame at that point, it would have to be made specifically expecting to take the shorter upper.  You can modify a 19 frame by trimming back the rails a bit to make it work.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Wandell:
You have to trim them back so far that they're virtually gone.
Link Posted: Yesterday 4:33:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: VASCAR2] [#44]
There was an earlier thread which mentioned a Glock 26 mag well that attaches to the frame permitting the use of Glock 19 mags for a flush fit.   The profile matches the Glock 26 grip but in essence gives you a Glock 26X grip without resorting to mag grip sleeve.

Not cheap but not much more than buying three or four mag sleeves for Glock 19 mags.   Something to consider if the 26X is vaporware.

https://www.km3solutions.com/product/tsx-26x-grip-extension-for-g26-g27-gen3/

I use the Pachmayr mag sleeve for using Glock 19 mags in a Glock 26.   There is a chance of pinching your finger when seating these mags in your Glock 26.  Using the magwell adapter linked above should eliminate the possibility of pinching your finger when seating a Glock 19 mag in a Glock 26.

https://lanbosarmory.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=114&products_id=35819
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:31:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:51:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Screw those grips sleeves for adapting a 19 mag.  This is a much better route, not cheap but they are awesome.  SLR extension that is +5.  Smaller than the G19 mag too ...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:59:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By KYSPIKED:
Screw those grips sleeves for adapting a 19 mag.  This is a much better route, not cheap but they are awesome.  SLR extension that is +5.  Smaller than the G19 mag too ...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/294279/20240123_122541_jpg-3352053.JPG
View Quote

Proprietary spring?
Link Posted: Yesterday 9:15:58 PM EDT
[#48]

Proprietary spring?
View Quote

Nope - none required and is mentioned on the website.
Link Posted: Yesterday 9:53:07 PM EDT
[#49]
About friggin time!

I've been wanting a 26X frame for a long time. I've grown to hate the glock hump on G26 as is because it digs right into the middle of my palm.
Link Posted: Yesterday 9:54:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By VASCAR2:
There was an earlier thread which mentioned a Glock 26 mag well that attaches to the frame permitting the use of Glock 19 mags for a flush fit.   The profile matches the Glock 26 grip but in essence gives you a Glock 26X grip without resorting to mag grip sleeve.

Not cheap but not much more than buying three or four mag sleeves for Glock 19 mags.   Something to consider if the 26X is vaporware.

https://www.km3solutions.com/product/tsx-26x-grip-extension-for-g26-g27-gen3/

I use the Pachmayr mag sleeve for using Glock 19 mags in a Glock 26.   There is a chance of pinching your finger when seating these mags in your Glock 26.  Using the magwell adapter linked above should eliminate the possibility of pinching your finger when seating a Glock 19 mag in a Glock 26.

https://lanbosarmory.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=114&products_id=35819
View Quote

My thread.

Gen3 only at this time, but they're hoping to release Gen4 and Gen5 versions soon.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top