Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

GLOCK PICTURE THREAD PART II (Page 184 of 192)
Page / 192
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 2:12:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 5:57:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Just got back from Agency Arms. Didn't do anything crazy flashy. Functional and aesthetic.

Link Posted: 8/21/2023 7:58:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Attachment Attached File

New optic testing with the Glock 34

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/22/2023 2:42:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I thought about that. I’m curious to see if it will fit in a duty holster.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 10:22:36 AM EDT
[#5]
What mount plate is that? I have a picatinny mount plate for the MOS from Botach, but have not tried it out yet.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 11:09:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By LonChaney:

I thought about that. I’m curious to see if it will fit in a duty holster.
View Quote

You could mod a 6354DO  and make it work I think  

Its mounted via the Holosun 509- MOS plate
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 11:50:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By NCPatrolAR:

You could mod a 6354DO  and make it work I think  

Its mounted via the Holosun 509- MOS plate
View Quote
The DO models have the smallest optic shroud space, being meant for the old Docter Optic MRDS, so probably not the best one to try.

The new RDSO Safariland models have the largest space for the optic and was probably made mostly for optics similar to the Acro style/size.  That would probably be you best bet.
Link Posted: 9/2/2023 6:15:12 AM EDT
[#8]
26 & 19X with the SilencerCo Omega 9K.
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/2/2023 11:48:45 AM EDT
[#9]

What barrel are you using for your G26? My Obsidian 9 should be clearing any day now and I definitely want to use it on my G26.
Link Posted: 9/2/2023 3:02:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By HD2006:

What barrel are you using for your G26? My Obsidian 9 should be clearing any day now and I definitely want to use it on my G26.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

SilencerCo in both.
Link Posted: 9/2/2023 5:01:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Just your basic, unmolested 19X with the biggest backstrap and an Urban Carry model 218-R holster.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/6/2023 9:55:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Decent shape used G19X.
I centered the rear sight, installed a GPT and an extended slide stop lever.

This thing was absolutely filthy. It was filled with lint and dust but doesn’t appear to be shot much.  
The striker channel was filled with oil.  
I took the entire thing apart, cleaned the crap out of it and now it’s ready to be a shooter.  

It came with everything the factory sent it with except the matching back straps which I don’t use anyway.  

Link Posted: 9/6/2023 10:10:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By naes:
Decent shape used G19X.
I centered the rear sight, installed a GPT and an extended slide stop lever.

This thing was absolutely filthy. It was filled with lint and dust but doesn’t appear to be shot much.  
The striker channel was filled with oil.  
I took the entire thing apart, cleaned the crap out of it and now it’s ready to be a shooter.  

It came with everything the factory sent it with except the matching back straps which I don’t use anyway.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/125824/IMG_0716-2945248.jpg

View Quote

How much did it run you from the shop?
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 10:11:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: naes] [#14]
Originally Posted By doolz:

How much did it run you from the shop?
View Quote

$400

Bonus to me was the three mags appear to be unused.
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 10:27:13 PM EDT
[#15]

$400

Bonus to me was the three mags appear to be unused.
View Quote

Highway robbery. Good grab.
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 10:47:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HD2006] [#16]
Recently picked up a Gen 5 G21.  Installed an RMR on a FCD plate, Ameriglo suppressor sights, and a Surefire X300U.  

Link Posted: 9/6/2023 11:04:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Recently picked up a Gen 5 G21.  Installed an RMR on a FCP plate, Ameriglo suppressor sights, and a Surefire X300U.  

https://i.imgur.com/5h466f6.jpg
View Quote

Looks good.  
Pretty much my plan for my G20 if I would stop wasting my play money on other crap instead of grabbing an RMR and light.  At least I have the holster for it though.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 8:44:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Got my slide back from Battle Werx today. Opted for the DLC coating.

Link Posted: 9/7/2023 10:21:49 PM EDT
[#19]
@SPTiger do they refinish the entire slide or only where they cut?

Link Posted: 9/7/2023 10:49:51 PM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

I get mine back on saturday. I’m curious as well. I have a 19x I wanna have cut and I even have the hrs rmr to go on it but wanna keep the slide tan.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 10:57:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -KentuckyWindage-] [#21]
Originally Posted By Ivan1:

I get mine back on saturday. I’m curious as well. I have a 19x I wanna have cut and I even have the hrs rmr to go on it but wanna keep the slide tan.
View Quote

I am no expert but based on how DLC is applied it would be extremely expensive to design, develop fixtures to mask the different slide/optic combos to only coat the machined area of the slide for the DLC process.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 11:13:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By SPTiger:
Got my slide back from Battle Werx today. Opted for the DLC coating.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/41398/IMG_9287-2946211.jpg
View Quote

Why does the front of your slide look like it was in a fender-bender?
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 11:21:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Army_of_One:

View Quote

This and the markings near the barrel are what caused me to ask if they finish the entire slide or not.
Link Posted: 9/8/2023 4:22:00 AM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

DLC must be applied across the entire slide.
Link Posted: 9/8/2023 8:56:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Ivan1:

View Quote

Two years post cut from BW. I used cold blue .Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/8/2023 11:33:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Attachment Attached File

19x crew assemble!
Link Posted: 9/8/2023 11:34:35 AM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

The whole slide. It looks like new again. I bought this Glock in 2016 and the newer Glock finish doesn't hold up like the old tenifer finish. The finish on the slide in the pic was worn down to bare metal on the edges.
Link Posted: 9/8/2023 11:35:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SPTiger] [#28]
Originally Posted By Army_of_One:

View Quote

That was a smudge of Wilson gun grease. I probably over did it with the lube as I usually do.

Link Posted: 9/11/2023 8:53:16 AM EDT
[#29]
Just finished it. Now I need to get to the range to test it.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 10:44:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MackDaddy1962] [#30]
Now setup with Griffin EZ-Lock suppressor mount system. Also got a Gen 3 guide rod / 20lb recoil spring assembly with adapter (NDZ) just to make sure no clearance issues when cycling with the can.

Link Posted: 9/18/2023 11:32:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Just picked up my Rugged Obsidian 9.  I got lucky and was able to pick up a G34 Gen 5 OEM threaded barrel a while back.  

Link Posted: 9/19/2023 7:13:21 AM EDT
[#32]
Put a few 100 rounds down range Sunday.  

The gen five finish seems to hold up well.  
This one has been carried and shot a bunch and shows like no wear.  
The barrels on the gen fives however show wear after the first few rounds.  

Link Posted: 9/20/2023 9:35:58 PM EDT
[#33]
My dumbass sold my barely shot FDE G19.5 MOS a year or 2 ago to fund a part for my vette build... Wasn't really a pistol guy at the time anyway.

Recently had sellers remorse... Tried finding another one in FDE and that was a no-go, so I went black lol.

I'm actually enjoying pistol shooting now, have about 1k rounds through it since the begining of August. Just added a Vickers mag release, and am really diggin that simple little plastic part lol
Thinking of adding a Tyrant Magwell and +5 extensions

Link Posted: 9/20/2023 9:45:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By slowkota1:
My dumbass sold my barely shot FDE G19.5 MOS a year or 2 ago to fund a part for my vette build... Wasn't really a pistol guy at the time anyway.

Recently had sellers remorse... Tried finding another one in FDE and that was a no-go, so I went black lol.

https://i.imgur.com/Fm9Fva2.jpg

I'm actually enjoying pistol shooting now, have about 1k rounds through it since the begining of August. Just added a Vickers mag release, and am really diggin that simple little plastic part lol

https://i.imgur.com/bFTK8FM.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/AUV2cwd.jpg
View Quote

I think I remember seeing that in the ee and wanting it but being broke. That is a rare gun in fde let alone in mos. I picked up a an fde non mos and I’m never selling it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 10:07:28 AM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

Looks great. I really like the Tyrant magwell, I added them to both my 19.5 and G48. I know there's a ton of options out there for magwells, but I like what I chose. Now you've got me wanting to try a Vickers mag release.. I already did the factory Glock extended, but the Vickers looks like a great option too.
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 2:26:59 PM EDT
[#36]
I've owned 3 Glocks in my lifetime. I've bought 2 new, and traded for 1 used. This new one is the only one I currently own. The first new one I bought, was a G19 Gen2, when they first came out. I sold it to a friend in the early '90's, who always refused to sell it back. I finally bought a new G19 Gen5. Here it is in a holster that I had for my Gen2. While unpacking the new one, it brought back memories of the Gen2 in the Tupperware box. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/22/2023 11:55:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Attachment Attached File

$350 PD trade in.

.460 Rowland host.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 3:38:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MackDaddy1962] [#38]
Long awaited RMR HD came in today. Now to get it out and dialed in. Forward light sensor is a nice touch, although a slight lag in transition, but should work out fine.

Night Fision suppressor height sights are now ~ L1/4 in the new optic window. That works for me too!

Link Posted: 10/1/2023 8:12:03 AM EDT
[#39]
After reading the last few pages I've realized I need more glocks!

Current setups

19.5 w/508T and TLR7A -EDC in Tenicor Sagax Lux

Attachment Attached File

34.5 w/507C and X300, it's mocked up as a single shot with the R9 until I get a booster/piston tomorrow. I just picked this up on Friday and it's definitely growing on me.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

I'm going to take a break from messing with rifles for a while and build my handguns back up. I think next I want to find a G26.5 or chop a PD trade in 17.3 from GT Distributors.
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 1:43:38 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By TanktheFrank:

I think next I want to find a G26.5 or chop a PD trade in 17.3 from GT Distributors.
View Quote

Check their GunBroker page. They've had a ton of G17.4 models.  The standard plastic site version is starting at $269 with buy now prices of $299 with three magazines.  

I've shown considerable restraint
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 6:57:46 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By DavidY:

Check their GunBroker page. They've had a ton of G17.4 models.  The standard plastic site version is starting at $269 with buy now prices of $299 with three magazines.  

View Quote

Spicy. I was planning on dropping in one day an grabbing one off their shelf, but that's a better price even after shipping and the $10 ffl I use.

Thanks for the lead!

Link Posted: 10/2/2023 3:45:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Solo_] [#42]

View Quote
This post of yours gave me again need for a Gen 5 19 in 9mm (the one pictured below is in .22LR, I had purchased it randomly)

Gen 5s by Solo__, on Flickr

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 2:39:40 AM EDT
[#43]

Spicy. I was planning on dropping in one day an grabbing one off their shelf, but that's a better price even after shipping and the $10 ffl I use.

Thanks for the lead!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Thanks for the lead!

Another thing to consider is in store models only come with two magazines whereas The gun broker versions come with three.  

I thought about trying to haggle down one, but after realizing the extra magazine and the price difference, I decided if I was going to get one, I would just order online and get it shipped to the local store for free.

Of course last week they had a boatload of G19.4 models for $369 trying to tempt me
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 8:19:41 AM EDT
[#44]

Another thing to consider is in store models only come with two magazines whereas The gun broker versions come with three.  

I thought about trying to haggle down one, but after realizing the extra magazine and the price difference, I decided if I was going to get one, I would just order online and get it shipped to the local store for free.

Of course last week they had a boatload of G19.4 models for $369 trying to tempt me
View Quote

They still have a boatload of G42 trades ins for $299? Talk about stocking staffers!

Pic thread -

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 10:00:15 AM EDT
[#45]
About as simple and basic as a Glock gets.
Bone stock unmodified (and unfired) G17.3.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 10:02:10 AM EDT
[#46]

They still have a boatload of G42 trades ins for $299? Talk about stocking staffers!

Pic thread -

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/483994/20230516_205854_jpg-2975516.JPG
View Quote

The Dallas store has one last week.  I'm pretty sure it's the only one I've ever seen up there. Maybe they've had more in between my almost weekly visits
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 8:55:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TheWarhammer] [#47]
My not-a-Glock. All Glock compatible parts, but not a single piece actually made by the Big G.

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 9:54:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 9:07:45 AM EDT
[#49]
A Quintet of 17's.  

The Classic Gen 1 I picked up on GB from a dealer in Jersey for what I thought was a steal, $375.  Gen 2 is all stock and still has all its black internals.  (Have an early Gen 2 19 that's the same way)  Gen 3 RTF2 w/ fish gill serrations.  The Gen 4 is a "C" model (my most recently acquired 17 and its a blast to shoot).  Lastly is the Gen 5.

enjoy.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 5:10:25 PM EDT
[#50]
New gun day

Attachment Attached File
Page / 192
GLOCK PICTURE THREAD PART II (Page 184 of 192)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top