Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/10/2024 8:50:40 AM EDT
Bought a used Glock 35 last summer, threw in a Lone Wolf 9mm barrel and 34 recoil spring. Also has a Holosun 509t in CHPWS plate. Ran fine until the last two range trips, failure to eject. Multiple different ammo brands and weights, some do it more than others.

Safe to assume this is what I need?

https://ndzperformance.com/extractor-plunger-spring-g1-4-sp33522-glk-sp33522/
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:14:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I’ll be that guy here and say if you’re having operation issues go back to factory config.

People change all kinds of things and then when they don’t work they get confused
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:15:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Some of those Lone Wolff barrels aren't drop in.

Other than that, I would suspect just a dirty chamber or a dirty extractor channel from it being used. I would disassemble the entire slide and give it a good cleaning, especially the channels where the extractor and fire pin goes into.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:19:23 AM EDT
[#3]
I’d pull the slide apart and make sure the insides are clean and dry.  I’d inspect the extractor channel and make sure the optics screws are not intruding into the extractor area.  I’d inspect the extractor for wear and make sure the slide is reassembled correctly.   I’d try the 40 S&W barrel and recoil assembly and see how it runs.   Last resort would be swapping Glock 35 40 caliber ejector to 9 mm to improve the kick on the spent case.  Maybe the recoil spring has weakened enough and the barrel has worn in enough to slightly change the timing.   Change in weather can affect pressures which might explain why it has now started to have stoppages.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:34:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I did disassemble and clean thoroughly when first purchased. I'll do it again to be sure.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 12:12:14 PM EDT
[#5]
When I see conversion problems, I recommend putting a Trigger Housing in with appropriate 9mm Ejector, & using a 9mm Extractor.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 1:00:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Lone Wolf has customer support. Ping them with an email.

I did the 9mm conversion barrel and have yet to try a differant ejector.

Like you I would have range sessions were it runs flawlessly and then not so flawless.

I found it was really occurring when using pro mag magazines. Found those to really affect my elector issues. Factory Glock mags only.

Link Posted: 6/10/2024 2:04:45 PM EDT
[#7]
It came with 9mm ejector and extractor in the spare parts bag but it ran fine until recently.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 2:37:33 PM EDT
[#8]
When did you add the optic? Before or after the barrel change?
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 3:02:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It came with 9mm ejector and extractor in the spare parts bag but it ran fine until recently.
View Quote

Which ejector?

336 or 30274?

If not 30274, make sure to get one of them.

Also a White Sound Defense HRED couldn’t hurt for adding more and consistent tension to the extractor.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 7:34:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
When I see conversion problems, I recommend putting a Trigger Housing in with appropriate 9mm Ejector, & using a 9mm Extractor.
View Quote

I thought the extractor was the same for 9mm and 40?
Link Posted: 6/11/2024 8:33:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/11/2024 8:43:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
When did you add the optic? Before or after the barrel change?
View Quote

Same time.
Link Posted: 6/11/2024 11:56:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Same time.
View Quote

I don't know what it's drilled for. Is one of the screws protruding down onto the extractor plunger? Does the extractor move freely?

I bought a used complete (Doctor cut) slide off the EE. The extractor would not move. It took some effort to remove the plugger. It was covered in blue loctite which locked up the plunger.
Link Posted: 6/11/2024 2:55:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I don't know what it's drilled for. Is one of the screws protruding down onto the extractor plunger? Does the extractor move freely?

I bought a used complete (Doctor cut) slide off the EE. The extractor would not move. It took some effort to remove the plugger. It was covered in blue loctite which locked up the plunger.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same time.

Factory MOS with CHPWS plate.

I have over 1,000 trouble free rounds through it before it started giving me issues. Now that I think about it was using ETS mags only the other day and a mix of factory Glock mags and ETS mags when the problem started. I'll try factory only mags and see if that was the issue
Link Posted: 7/14/2024 10:43:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Factory MOS with CHPWS plate.

I have over 1,000 trouble free rounds through it before it started giving me issues. Now that I think about it was using ETS mags only the other day and a mix of factory Glock mags and ETS mags when the problem started. I'll try factory only mags and see if that was the issue
View Quote

How is it going?

I would like to get G35 for 9mm and sometimes 357/40
Link Posted: 7/15/2024 1:46:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

All of this right here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top