Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 5/25/2024 7:23:34 AM EDT
Will be adopting a HK45c today. (@jafrush made me do it)

Would like to get both an IWB and OWB holster for it.

My "go-to" for holsters are Tenicor (certum3 is amazing) and JM Custom. Tenicor does not support HK and JM is a known quality (have 4 or 5 of them).

Before I order from Tony - are there any other options that I should check out?

Vedder is always a loved group and have options for the 45c, never tried their offering.

Open to suggestions!
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 8:21:29 AM EDT
[#1]
My go-to for holsters is ANR for carry holsters and Dara for my OWB - unsure if they support that HK - worth a look though!
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 8:41:35 AM EDT
[#2]
KT Mech made my holster for my USP 45 Tactical.  I assume they do an HK45c.

Just got a Tenicor Certum for my P365.  Really like it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 11:33:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Wags:
KT Mech made my holster for my USP 45 Tactical.  I assume they do an HK45c.

Just got a Tenicor Certum for my P365.  Really like it.
View Quote

Yup, all the Glocks have one now.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 12:50:30 PM EDT
[#4]
If I’ve got the TLR on it, I use an Odin holster. If it doesn’t have the light attached I use a Vedder. I like the Vedder holster a bit more as the Odin is a bit wide in the magazine release area, plus they didn’t have a V7 mold so you get the V1.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 3:31:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mars87:
If I’ve got the TLR on it, I use an Odin holster. If it doesn’t have the light attached I use a Vedder. I like the Vedder holster a bit more as the Odin is a bit wide in the magazine release area, plus they didn’t have a V7 mold so you get the V1.
View Quote

Good feedback thank you
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 5:37:24 PM EDT
[#6]
For kydex I’ve had great luck with Vedder .
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 11:43:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Hk45c uses the same holster as a p30.
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 9:06:46 PM EDT
[#8]
I've had a comp tac ctac for my 45C since the day they first were released here in the US and I picked up a sub 1000 serial numbered 45C.  Great holster that's held up well and still had good retention.

I will say I've replaced the screws once when they started rusting,  but it's been all over the rivers and oceans of the US...

I recently bought a MTAC for my P30sk and I must admit it's more comfortable than the CTAC and I've thought about getting the insert for the 45C for it.
Link Posted: 6/3/2024 9:28:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Good to know on the P30 compatability.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top