Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 6/8/2024 3:01:46 PM EDT
Love this pistol with one caveat and that would be the all black target sights. I hate them!!!!! I'm a trijicon HD person,or Night Fision. Love the all black with a front sight that screams "Notice Me!!!!"
Unfortunately no one makes one for this pistol. Mine came stock with the tall adjustable sights. Problem solved!! Bought a new replacement front sight front sight . Sent it to these guys..
his shop. They apparently maybe do work for Trijicon and or Night Fision?..I could be wrong. In a couple weeks they sent me back a perfect HD type front sight with tritum!!! Price was surprisingly reasonable.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/11/2024 6:38:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice, will have to do this for my Expert. Same thing, don't really care for the all black sights...
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 8:27:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice.

Dawson can add tritium as well.
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 11:20:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Scollins:
Nice, will have to do this for my Expert. Same thing, don't really care for the all black sights...
View Quote

make sure you send them your original sight..H&K didn't send me the proper height,sent my original in yesterday for a do over
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 11:36:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AZNetEng] [#4]
Too funny... I just posted this morning that the sights were my only complaint about the Tactical.

OP, You have an IM.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top