Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2024 4:48:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bradleyswine]
It looks great but I have not shot it yet.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/19/2024 4:58:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By bradleyswine:
It looks great but I have not shot it yet.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/59133/IMG_3384_jpeg-3271239.JPG
View Quote

Hmmm...I guess that it's lovely
Link Posted: 7/19/2024 5:25:56 PM EDT
[#2]
For one thing, I think you'll find it will clean up a lot better than the stock barrel. When I bought my TX-22 Std. I immediately replaced the stock slide, barrel, and recoil spring assembly with Lakeline offerings. I did get the compensated slide, which is about .5" longer than the stock version. This has become my favorite .22 range gun, and typically runs without a hitch, assuming I use good ammo. Good luck!

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/30/2024 4:17:52 PM EDT
[#3]
The pistol does group better with the new barrel. I live in the Houston area so I am going to drive to Lakeline and pick up another barrel, buffer, and 2 slides for my 2 TX22 pistols.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top