Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2024 6:31:41 AM EDT
Any good options out there for this combo. A friend of mine is looking to start carrying for the first time and this is what he has.
Link Posted: 7/19/2024 8:59:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm happy with my JM Custom Kydex holster without light, but they do make a light bearing version as well. I would have him check them out.
Link Posted: 7/19/2024 9:34:41 AM EDT
[#2]
These guy’s made a IWB holster for my full size HK USP with a GG&G rail & TRL1 light. I also have a HK VP9 w/ TRL7 IWB holster from them. Both pistols are hard too find decent holsters for. But I am very happy with the quality. And the prices are reasonable. They also have a lot of color & camouflage choices. Plus decent belt attachment options. Insane Kydex
Link Posted: 7/21/2024 12:21:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: stater61] [#3]
Although mine are AIWB I’ve been happy with both JMCustom Kydex and ANR Designs, they both make an IWB for that combo. Tier 1 probably does also I’m not sure.

For comfort I like the DCC clip better than the two separate clips spaced far apart but the two clips works better for big heavy guns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top