Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/19/2024 8:55:58 PM EDT
I've had a complete 4" 2.0 9MM Shield PC slide for a year or so.  One of those stripped slides from CDNN some of us bought for $50 last year.

It's been sitting on a shelf waiting on a frame.  I saw those $299 - $50 rebate .30 Super Carry pistols for sale on Gun Broker and ordered one.

Got it home, pulled the .30 SC slide/barrel off and the 2.0 9MM 4" slide/barrel/recoil spring went right on it.  Hand cycled 9MM ammo through it a few minutes later.  Took it to the range today.  Flawless operation and decent groups for the 5 yd. sight in of the Holosun K series dot optic.  Now I have two of them.

Right out of the box.

Attachment Attached File

With the 4" 2.0 PC 9MM slide with extended ported barrel and Holosun K series on it.  It's the one on the bottom.  Top one is my EDC gun these days.

Attachment Attached File

Last target I shot today with 115 grain hollow points after I got the dot adjusted.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/19/2024 11:44:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Got any plans for the .30SC parts?
Link Posted: 6/20/2024 12:07:29 AM EDT
[#2]
What he said /\
Link Posted: 6/20/2024 8:25:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Just putting them away for some future project.  I'm always swapping parts/pieces to change something or make something different.
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 8:52:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Finally got an e-mail saying my rebate had been approved.

I took pictures of the paperwork and did it on line.  I got an email that it was not approved because I didn't send proof of the price or the vendor name.  I took a couple more pictures, edited them with circles around the name of the vendor, the price, the date, all the stuff they required.  Hard to miss something circled on the picture.  Now I'm approved.

Just a little advice if you do them online.  Might even be a good idea to highlight or circle the required info if you mail it in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top