Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2024 9:51:51 AM EDT
I received the Kimber rebate of 2 15rd magazines and a set of grips. Didn't really like the oval shaped grips. Took the original grips, stuck the 2 sides together with double sided tape and used my knife sander (2x72 belt) to remove almost all of the oval shape. Grips are now flat. Have a few checkering files that I had never used. Decided to try my hand at checkering the now flat grips. Feels really good in the hand now. Hopefully Kimber or another grip maker will
come out with a set of thin grips. For the record, I wear Medium sized gloves.

Link Posted: 6/16/2024 10:21:01 PM EDT
[#1]
How are you liking the gun?
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 3:41:51 PM EDT
[#2]
So far,100% probably 300 rounds so far. Friend of mine shot mine and promptly bought himself one. 1.5to2in groups at 25yards with 115gr fmj
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top