Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2024 5:41:11 PM EDT
Kimber Pro CDP II

Had this given to me not too long ago.  It’s in box near new condition.  Box is dated 2012 and has a SKU# 10033554.

There is info that I found on web but nothing specific to my SKU#.  Closest thing I see now is a CA compliant model, but not sure if that’s the same as this.  I am also seeing stuff about bad QC from certain dates and the plant moving outta Yonkers NY.  It appears various factors determine the values that I’m seeing ranging from $600 up to over $1k.  So I’m not sure exactly if this particular Kimber is desired over any other production run of the CDP II.

Can anyone clarify?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ArZpzZkRRbsxei2a6

Link Posted: 8/27/2024 8:46:12 PM EDT
[#1]
any of the kimbers marked custom shop are hand fitted and all I have shot were great pistols.  that's a solid pistol I would think.  if you want a 1911 that one I would hold on to.   see how it shoots.  probably better than you can.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 9:15:38 PM EDT
[#2]

I have an early version of that model. It was sold as the Elite Carry.
I’m the original owner.
It’s very boring to shoot.
It makes one raggedy hole and eats everything.
It really likes the PPU 230 gr ball ammo, which is nice because that’s relatively inexpensive to shoot.

It’s not worth Nighthawk or Les Baer money, but it’s a good gun.
Shoot it and enjoy it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top