Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2024 9:49:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BruceLeroy]
Does anyone here have one of these yet? Sorry it's so big, cant make it smaller. Looks awesome. I have some questions out to the manufacturer, waiting on a reply. Need to know how compatible to Glock innards and holsters it is.
It looks like the exact lower used by Nomad below it.

Link Posted: 5/23/2024 11:08:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't know anything about it but, I checked their site and they will be doing a 2011type 9mm with an msrp under a grand.
So thanks for aleeting me to LFA op.
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 3:38:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Was going to buy one of their initial offerings in 2022 and after being approved for sale, then they recanted, cancelled the order, and abandoned California. I like the idea and the execution felt nice, but as a company I cannot support them.
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 3:53:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one of their 320 slides. It works well.
Link Posted: 6/23/2024 1:27:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: glazer1972] [#4]
I just looked at the non compensated version. I liked the angle of the dangle better than a Glock. Looking for a backup for a Stealth Arms Platypus so I can use same mags.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top