Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/26/2024 3:05:35 PM EDT
I just ordered a xds 9mm and I’m  looking for a good 6 moa red dot for it. Anyone have any good recommendations?
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 9:06:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By fly223:
I just ordered a xds 9mm and I’m  looking for a good 6 moa red dot for it. Anyone have any good recommendations?
View Quote

I was able to locate 2 6moa rms/rmsc red dots that I'm thinking about getting. One is the bushnell 6 moa and the other is the vortex defender 6moa. Anyone have any experience with these 2 red dots? If so how do you like them? Worth the $$
Link Posted: 6/23/2024 4:56:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Not a 6moa dot but I got one of those Olight Osights as a one off since they were new and cheap.
Put it on my Echelon and so far really like it. For the money, I'd buy another one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top