Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/30/2024 4:13:59 PM EDT
Got a chance to buy one in good condition, what would you guys say is a good price, has the box and goodies. Thanks
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 9:30:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't tell you what a good price for used is but I just bought one NIB for 537.00 out the door.
Link Posted: 5/31/2024 8:36:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank You Sir
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 7:51:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Grab it. Great gun and they appear to be discontinued now on SW site.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 8:27:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I have the 2.0 .45 acp Compact.  The Compact is the same frame as the longer barrel/slide pistol but only has a 4" barrel/slide.

Buy it.  Mine is more accurate than my 1.0 9MM PC 5" and my 1.0 4&1/4" .40 and if my recent work didn't improve things its more accurate than my 2.0 5" 9MM.

My wife likes it, too.  If she gets frustrated with one of her 9MM pistols and I've got that 2.0 .45 Compact with us at the range she'll pick it up and shoot better groups with it than with her 9MM guns.  She says it kicks more but it sure does shoot good.

It impressed me enough I shipped it off to DP Custom Works, LLC and had the slide milled for a Holosun and refinished in satin nickel.

Attachment Attached File

It's my beside my recliner gun.

Oh yeah, do a search for used M&P .45 magazines and you might find LE Department trade in mags. for $15 or so.  I got several a couple/three years ago for $10 each at the time.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 9:00:29 PM EDT
[#5]
OP, and anyone else needing mags, just ran across this ad from Sportman's Outdoor Superstore.  Ten round M&P .45 acp mags, used, for $10 each - limited time.

https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/206272
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top