Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/16/2024 2:35:49 PM EDT
I’m really interested in getting one of the new Model 20s’s. Has anyone seen one yet and will share impressions
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 2:44:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one.  Supposedly a limited run by Davidson's, 250 units is what my dealer was told.  

I like it.  I also have a 38/44 HD in the same configuration.  I was interested in comparing them.  The new one has the safety, I'm fine with it.  It's not going away and I'm just don't get worked up over it anymore.  The grips are a bit flatter than the originals.  Not a lot but it is noticeable.  I like the originals better.  I also have a 520, one of the NYSP guns that were rejected.  Slightly different profile and but clearly related.  

Haven't shot it yet, not sure if I will. The HD is my shooter of the trio.  I think there is some upside on these.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 3:28:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top