Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 6/14/2024 8:33:55 PM EDT
I thought that was a decent enough deal that I'd share.  Several places on Gun.deals had them but I have had good XP with this company in the past (GunZoneDeals).

Ive wanted this gun for about 35 years, and finally started a gun budget and saved my pennies...and it was still difficult to pull the trigger!  Could have had a mini vacation, beater car or steak and caviar for a year.

Now to find decent priced 12 rounders...
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:06:02 AM EDT
[#1]
If you can't get it done with 10, you think 12 is gonna make a difference? Go buy ammo and practice. Add the mags down the road...
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 8:52:10 AM EDT
[#3]
I like 10 rounders, but im also a survivor of the 94-2904 AWB, so like to stock the improved capacity style mags too.

Link Posted: 6/15/2024 8:53:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Hk webshop fathers say sale had 10 & 12 rounders for less than $60–think they were 59 then 10% off that no tax and like 14 shipping
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 1:24:16 PM EDT
[#5]
The had 15% off for Memorial Day. Maybe wait a little longer to see if they have a 4th of July sale.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top