Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2024 12:34:16 PM EDT
I try not to make dupes and tried searching this first.

Can anyone vouch for this Co and perhaps share your experience and summary on whatever product you purchased?  Pics always great.

Norsso

They answered my contact msg within minutes so I'm unsure if that's a great thing or they're waiting around for customers. The guy said they're starting a Independence Day 17.76% sale today thru July 7th which is befitting. Thinking about the Piranha Ported or The Reptile one. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 4:00:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Top Notch company. I built a couple G26's with their slides. Fit and finish is excellent. I bought the Reptile OG RMR slides and put 507c's on them. No problems whatsoever. I wish they made a simple front and rear serration slide like the Gen 5's but with deeper, wider serrations like the Centurion Arms.
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 5:06:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Top Notch company. I built a couple G26's with their slides. Fit and finish is excellent. I bought the Reptile OG RMR slides and put 507c's on them. No problems whatsoever. I wish they made a simple front and rear serration slide like the Gen 5's but with deeper, wider serrations like the Centurion Arms.
View Quote

Excellent! Thank you! I just placed an order!
Thanks so much!
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 6:07:00 PM EDT
[#3]
They are GTG.

I built a 357 sig with one of their slides.
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 6:44:47 PM EDT
[#4]
A local shop had a few Norosso Glock slides in stock.  The machining and finish looked really good.  They were just ugly as fuck.
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 9:22:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I've had two slides from them, a P320 one that ran like it was on fire, and a G19 that would stick out of battery a little. Called them on the G19, talked to the owner, and sent it in. They paid for next day air shipping, looked at it and got it back to me within 2-3 days. Runs fine now. From what he said, finish on the rails may have gotten a little thick and I was running 115 gr 9mm through it. They messed with it a little, ran a few boxes of 147 gr through it to wear it in a little and it was good to go. Solid slides, like the look, and the owner was awesome to deal with.
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 9:47:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I've had two slides from them, a P320 one that ran like it was on fire, and a G19 that would stick out of battery a little. Called them on the G19, talked to the owner, and sent it in. They paid for next day air shipping, looked at it and got it back to me within 2-3 days. Runs fine now. From what he said, finish on the rails may have gotten a little thick and I was running 115 gr 9mm through it. They messed with it a little, ran a few boxes of 147 gr through it to wear it in a little and it was good to go. Solid slides, like the look, and the owner was awesome to deal with.
View Quote

If the owner is Lee I must say I'm highly impressed!
Saw some say "ugly as fuck" but in a good way!
Link Posted: 6/29/2024 3:16:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Here's a picture of one on my Nomad gen 5 frame. I have 3 of their slides on nomad's 19,19X and 17 sized frames.
Link Posted: 6/29/2024 3:27:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Here's a picture of one on my Nomad gen 5 frame. I have 3 of their slides on nomad's 19,19X and 17 sized frames.
https://i.imgur.com/V1zZKuVl.jpg
View Quote

That's sweet! I think that's the one I chose too - Piranha TP?
I selected their "Battle Hardened" finish which is like distressed or something.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

They must be good for you to buy more than one! Did it require any break in or was the action fine from the get go?
Link Posted: 6/29/2024 8:00:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Same slide! No break in required. I used Faxon barrels on 2 of them and 1 KKM. Snug fit and very accurate
Link Posted: 7/1/2024 8:10:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Same slide! No break in required. I used Faxon barrels on 2 of them and 1 KKM. Snug fit and very accurate
View Quote

Huge vote of confidence in supoort of their slides.
Have to highlight their incredible CS aspect and comms! Rare to see such hasty responses from the owner of a Co. Always believed those who reply to customers in such a fashion are of good character. Lee even pinged me back asking if I wanted a Optic Cover Plate, which I mistakenly left off order.

I'd love to see more pics of the Piranha and other slides too please. Since we can't email members anymore please send me an email address and I'll send one. Reminder: 17.76% Discount on all their gear until the 7th if you'd like to add another!

Anxious to see how the timeline of order goes.......
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 9:41:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Will do! I'll send you a site message
Link Posted: 7/3/2024 12:56:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Here you go. Top down is 17, 19X, 19
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 12:19:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Here you go. Top down is 17, 19X, 19
https://i.imgur.com/SORjmA3h.jpg
View Quote

Replied to msg/email. Thanks for sharing these! What Comps?
The slide I ordered said 6-8 weeks. It'll be here Friday!
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 2:47:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Faxon comp on the 19 and Herrington on the other 2. If I had it to do over, I'd go Faxon on all of them as they fit a little better with the slides. Also note, I had to use 13lb recoil springs to get them to cycle perfectly with 115gr range ammo. 124 Gr fmj and defense ammo worked fine with the factory springs
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 3:42:13 PM EDT
[#15]
As I mentioned before they initially quoted me a 6-8 week wait time on the Piranha TP Slide - it showed up on my porch 4 days after placing the order! Lee stated they had one in stock that matched my selections. I'm VERY happy with this!

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 7:42:12 PM EDT
[#16]
That looks badass OP. I need to look into them.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 9:22:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Very nice. Enjoy!
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:59:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
That looks badass OP. I need to look into them.
View Quote

Sincere thanks to all who chimed in. Means alot.
Open to comms and offering referrals- no, nothing offered either.
Just have to give it to this crew and such optimistic craftsmanship.  
Some see Fugly - others see quality works of CNC art.

Shall update once rounds down range.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top