Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2024 7:02:17 PM EDT
I used their triggers exclusively on Glocks. When I switched to CZ I bought TAC trigger kits for both my C and F. My C has been 100% but I have had random reset issues with the F. I never did fired it with the OEM parts, so I just finally got around to contacting Overwatch Precision. The customer service was VERY responsive and helpful. I figured out it only failed to reset if my finger was putting lateral pressure on the trigger as I was taking it apart to send in. It refreshed my memory that the trigger pin (holds triggerto the trigger bar) couldn't snap out like it is supposed to. I had to use a punch and hammer to get it out. They said they couldn't find any dimensional issues but said they would replace the trigger. They only officially offer the TAC right now, but they offered for me to try the FALX, which hasn't been released yet. So, I jumped on it. They didn't say not to share it, so here it is!
I like the slight curve feel better (feels like my Geissele Super Tricon and SSA-EX Lightning Bow), and it appears and feels like it has less pretravel compared to the TAC, which has less pretravel than OEM. I'll shoot it at steel challenge on Saturday!

Link Posted: 5/24/2024 2:18:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice brace O pistols. I use Overwatch in a few different brand pistols. They are great in function and service
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:01:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks! Yeah, I used to live in the Phoenix area and shoot the same matches as their guys. The polydat safety blade in my P80 broke one night at one of them. They said I was the first and had me swing by the shop to replace it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top