Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/30/2024 10:22:24 AM EDT
I ordered a couple of P-09 mags from CZ_USA over a week ago and they have not shipped.  I emailed (no response) and called them and they have the mags in stock but are behind on shipping and didn't seem particularly concerned about it.  Is this typical for them?    Is there anyone else out there who have them in stock?
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 10:28:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Grabagun has supplied me P-10.mags in the past & seem to usually have pretty good inventory & quick shipping.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 3:04:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Greg Cote LLC. Stocks mags for just about anything.
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 3:18:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Grey_Scout:
I ordered a couple of P-09 mags from CZ_USA over a week ago and they have not shipped.  I emailed (no response) and called them and they have the mags in stock but are behind on shipping and didn't seem particularly concerned about it.  Is this typical for them?    Is there anyone else out there who have them in stock?
View Quote

Good luck. CZ usa customer service and shipping is a complete joke at the moment. Month long wait times for shipping... over a week for responses to customer service.

Last contact I had, they only had one person working their shipping.
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 6:28:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I received an email asking to to call the support number this afternoon.  I gave up after an hour on hold.  I am so pissed, I think I am taking my  CZs to the gun show this weekend and sell em.
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 6:32:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Crewdog05:
View Quote

this is the place
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 6:39:24 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/30/2024 9:07:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Grey_Scout:
I received an email asking to to call the support number this afternoon.  I gave up after an hour on hold.  I am so pissed, I think I am taking my  CZs to the gun show this weekend and sell em.
View Quote

Why wait to sell, we've got an EE?

What CZs do you have?
Link Posted: 5/31/2024 2:55:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PabloMcGlock] [#8]
Just picked up a P07. Are the P09 and P10 C mags compatible with the P07? So use to getting Glock mags anywhere that I was surprised that I’m having issues finding mags for this P07.
Link Posted: 5/31/2024 5:51:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jdk1] [#9]
I can't answer your questions, but will add that Mec-Gar makes the mags for CZ, and many, many others.  Do yourself a favor and just look for their mags.  They're usually much cheaper too.  Greg Cote is an excellent place to shop for mags, though you'll probably find the Mec-Gar mags more plentiful anyway.

ETA: I guess I'll keep my mouth shut  It looks like you may have a time trying to find anything except the 10 rounders.  Seems strange, but maybe they're manufactured in waves, you know, different mags at different times.  Good luck OP.
Link Posted: 5/31/2024 10:24:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By PabloMcGlock:
Just picked up a P07. Are the P09 and P10 C mags compatible with the P07? So use to getting Glock mags anywhere that I was surprised that I’m having issues finding mags for this P07.
View Quote

The P10C and the P07 use the same magazines.  Not sure why the P09 mag wouldn't work.
Link Posted: 5/31/2024 11:04:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RMN1162] [#11]
The P-09 and P-10F interchange between themselves and will fit the shorter grip frame of the P-07 and P-10C and extend below the grip frame. I’ve seen grip sleeves to fill the void to prevent over insertion.

Early P-07 and P-09 mags only have one mag catch notch cut, so the early mags won’t cross over to the P-10 series.

Mags with two notches will work either way.
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 6:12:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks for all the replies.  
I traded it and bought another pistol.   Im not sure it was purely rational decision but CZ really pissed me off.
Link Posted: 6/5/2024 1:52:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Damn, did the gun not come with any mags at all? If it did then why did you have to have the mags NOW? I’ve read multiple places, including this thread that they only have one person working their warehouse, cut em a little slack. I couldn’t imagine getting so worked up over a delay in receiving, presumed, spare mags that I went out and traded the gun.
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 11:11:35 AM EDT
[#14]
View Quote
This, I don't order CZ mags from anyone else.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top