Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/24/2024 3:45:18 PM EDT
Who is making pocket holsters for the new bodyguard?
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 5:27:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Wondering as well.  Had my Max in a Vedder Pocket Locker but they aren't listing the Bodyguard yet.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 5:38:42 PM EDT
[#2]
May have to make my own
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 7:27:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Mine fits like a glove into a DeSantis Nemesis made for a first gen LCP.
Link Posted: 7/25/2024 9:28:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Give it time for holsters pocket and otherwise. You can't make holsters if you don't have the actual firearm or a mold blank.

Link Posted: 7/30/2024 11:19:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Alabama holster says they'll have holsters available in a week or two.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 3:34:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ThePontificator:
Give it time for holsters pocket and otherwise. You can't make holsters if you don't have the actual firearm or a mold blank.

View Quote

What??? That would make sense but I still wish holster makers would hurry up.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 9:54:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Muddy River tactical is making IWB holsters but haven’t seen any pocket holsters yet.
Link Posted: 7/31/2024 9:02:40 AM EDT
[#8]
While I'm hoping for a decent Vedder-style kydex pocket holster eventually, for now I'm making do w/the DesSantis Trickster & Nemesis holsters.
Link Posted: 7/31/2024 8:56:14 PM EDT
[#9]
DeSantis has a pull down option for the BG 2.0 for the  Super Fly. The label on what they sent me does not list the BG 2.0 as one of the guns it fits. My BG 2.0 is waiting for me to pick it up at the FFL. I'll report back on fit when I can get it.
Link Posted: 8/1/2024 3:25:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Vedder dropped two holsters for it. No pocket holster yet but my guess is it will be soon.
Link Posted: 8/1/2024 11:22:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: luv_the_huskers] [#11]
The LCP Nemesis works like a champ. This is the Nemesis I am using:

SKU: N38BJG3Z0

Link Posted: 8/1/2024 3:35:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Alabama holster has pocket holsters available Here
Link Posted: 8/1/2024 7:19:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cttb] [#13]
Originally Posted By cttb:
DeSantis has a pull down option for the BG 2.0 for the  Super Fly. The label on what they sent me does not list the BG 2.0 as one of the guns it fits. My BG 2.0 is waiting for me to pick it up at the FFL. I'll report back on fit when I can get it.
View Quote

The holster DeSantis sent me for the BG 2.0 pull down option in the Super Fly line does not work at all. It fits too tight if the trigger is adequately covered. The whole holster comes out of your pocket. I have a DeSantis Nemesis for a Seecamp .32 knockoff that works perfectly, if you're thinking it's user error.
Link Posted: 8/2/2024 1:36:24 PM EDT
[#14]
>>Alabama holster has pocket holsters available<<

Thanks...just ordered one!
Link Posted: 8/2/2024 7:34:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By RUT:
>>Alabama holster has pocket holsters available<<

Thanks...just ordered one!
View Quote

Ditto.
Ordered two 'cause I have two BG2.0's.
Link Posted: 8/3/2024 12:30:13 AM EDT
[#16]
I have a PJ pocket holster for my LCP Max which I replaced with the Bodyguard 2.0. I really like the PJ holster and emailed them to see if they can make one for the Bodyguard 2.0. They said they can, just have to add the gun model to the notes section while ordering. The holster is just under $40 shipped. Placed my order, will wait and see how it is when it shows up. Otherwise, I would have went with Alabama holsters.
Link Posted: 8/3/2024 9:53:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Exetik:
I have a PJ pocket holster for my LCP Max which I replaced with the Bodyguard 2.0. I really like the PJ holster and emailed them to see if they can make one for the Bodyguard 2.0. They said they can, just have to add the gun model to the notes section while ordering. The holster is just under $40 shipped. Placed my order, will wait and see how it is when it shows up. Otherwise, I would have went with Alabama holsters.
View Quote
It is now in the drop down as a choice.
Link Posted: 8/3/2024 1:18:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Exetik] [#18]
Originally Posted By luv_the_huskers:
View Quote

Either I am blind and missed it or he added it after my email. Either way I am glad he’s making one. Great value and a great holster.
Link Posted: 8/3/2024 3:02:27 PM EDT
[#19]

Either I am blind and missed it or he added it after my email. Either way I am glad he's making one. Great value and a great holster.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By luv_the_huskers:

Either I am blind and missed it or he added it after my email. Either way I am glad he's making one. Great value and a great holster.
It is in the second drop down for makes after the letter M.
Top Top