Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2024 2:50:20 PM EDT
Just picked up my Rock 57...initial thoughts are that the pistol is a nice less expensive alternative to the FN...BUT when I put the trigger, it feels like it is about 10lbs.
Anyone else experience this? I have not actually tested the trigger pull yet, but it seems a bit heavy...
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 3:05:55 PM EDT
[#1]
The first one I had wouldn't ignite primers. That trigger was terrible. Sent it back. They fixed it. The trigger was then bearable. After several range trips it's gotten better. It's certainly not how I want it but it's ok. Give it time to break in.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 3:56:11 PM EDT
[#2]
When I got mine, the dry fire trigger pull was horrible.  Before I even shot it I contacted PSA.  They said to give it a thorough cleaning.

After I did that, dry fire trigger pull cleaned up immensely.  Shot fine at the range.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 7:28:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Interesting…I wouldn’t think a good cleaning would help with trigger pull, but I’ll definitely do a through cleaning…always do on any of my new guns anyway. Thanks for the advice!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top