Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2024 2:26:17 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 9:39:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Cylinder & Slide used to make a stronger trigger spring. Maybe Wolff does.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 9:28:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Not really. It’s just the nature of the beast when dealing with the Hi-Power design.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 11:07:58 AM EDT
[#3]
BH Spring Solutions makes 2 & 3 Coil Trigger Return Springs.

I've had great results with their 2-Coil Spring and the Apex Tactical Straight Trigger.

Getting an audible & tactile reset.
Link Posted: 5/31/2024 9:15:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I had an ongoing issue with a dead trigger...I ultimately replaced the sear and replaced the trigger spring with a BH Spring Solutions 2 coil spring.   Trigger is so much better and the reset is much improved and got rid of my dead trigger issue.

I also replaced the safety spring and detent  with C&S parts....so much better with a very tight click on and off.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 12:37:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jack19] [#5]
If you have time to notice trigger reset, you're shooting too slowly.  Learn where it is, and then ignore it.

I guarantee you that under stress, you won't have time to notice.

I put 130 rounds through my SA-HP this morning, never once thought about reset. Did spend a lot of time concentrating hard on the front sight.

Link Posted: 6/7/2024 12:43:06 PM EDT
[#6]
“feel and hear the trigger reset”  is folly

Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:39:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Colt653:
“feel and hear the trigger reset”  is folly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8pEUo_XLoc
View Quote

This - been shooting BHPs for a while and they don't really have a reset as Glock people decided to describe it...if you're super concerned about short stroking, you'll need to flip/press. That is, press the trigger, flip your finger all the way off to basically touching the trigger guard, then mash it back - repeat. If you have a good grip on the gun it won't move. Lots of 1911 shooters use this method, and it's really fast once you get some reps in. You can do the same with just about every handgun out there up to and including revolvers.

https://www.1911forum.com/threads/flip-and-press-trigger-technique.473921/
Link Posted: 8/5/2024 9:49:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Who makes the Springfield P35?
Turkey or Croatia?
Link Posted: 8/5/2024 10:13:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By 64tinc:
Turkey or Croatia?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Turkey or Croatia?

According to Gun Digest's Richard A. Mann:

Richard A. Mann, Springfield Armory SA-35 Review: The Grand Puissance, Gun Digest, December 22, 2022, https://gundigest.com/gun-reviews/springfield-armory-sa-35-review-the-grand-puissance
They also say it’s made in the USA from a forged steel slide and frame. That’s true. What they don’t tell you is the frame and slide come—80 percent—from Tisas in Turkey (Springfield Armory wouldn’t confirm this but I have it on good authority).
Link Posted: 8/6/2024 9:23:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Turkey or Croatia?
View Quote

Turkish parts finished in the US.  Like all of Springfield's stuff.  They source parts from all over the world and assemble/finish in Geneseo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top