Posted: 6/5/2024 6:03:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: swampfoxoutdoors]
Anyone own one? Link

Thoughts on.

Quality?
Reliability?

Link Posted: 6/5/2024 6:32:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a stainless one. Well built and runs good, Magazines aren't cheap but it is a great handgun. The Double action trigger pull is heavy but manageable and it lacks a de cocking feature are my only knocks on the platform.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 2:10:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Have the k45c. Probably the slimmest feeling double stack 45. Weighs 3lb loaded. Haven't shot it a ton, but haven't had any issues so far.

SAR sells threaded barrels as well.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 6:53:07 PM EDT
[#3]
It looks good.

I wanted one of the CZ 45s but since they are discontinued and kinda high I will not be buying one.

This would just be a range toy for me anyway. Don’t plan on carrying it.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 7:00:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: giantpune] [#4]
I have a stainless one.  Only issue I've had was the rear sight is trash.  Is supposed to be adjustable for windage.  Mine moves over to the side all by itself.  Dunno if its missing a spring or what.  For aftermarket sights, there are 2 different guns you can use.  Something like a CZ on the front and a M&P on the rear, I forget the exact combination.

Mine is rockin the factory threaded barrel.  And I got some red dot mount that replaces the rear sight, so that fixes my issue with the PoS factory one.

Double stack, hammer fired, metal framed 45acp.  Ye fuckin haw.

Link Posted: 6/8/2024 6:45:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By giantpune:
I have a stainless one.  Only issue I've had was the rear sight is trash.  Is supposed to be adjustable for windage.  Mine moves over to the side all by itself.  Dunno if its missing a spring or what.  For aftermarket sights, there are 2 different guns you can use.  Something like a CZ on the front and a M&P on the rear, I forget the exact combination.

Mine is rockin the factory threaded barrel.  And I got some red dot mount that replaces the rear sight, so that fixes my issue with the PoS factory one.

Double stack, hammer fired, metal framed 45acp.  Ye fuckin haw.

https://iili.io/JpvsV19.png
View Quote

Beautiful
Link Posted: 6/11/2024 2:21:02 AM EDT
[#6]
I had one years ago when they were first being imported. It was my first serious handgun, shot it in IDPA matches. Mine was a great gun but had a tight chamber (no steel case, not that that matters these days) and also the feed ramp angle was terrible for hollowpoints. Not sure if they have fixed those issues on more recent production models.

Other than that it is a high quality feeling weapon for a very low price, and pretty slim for a true doublestack .45. i did still find it a little too big for my hands, its just a little slimmer than a Glock 20/21. Agree the lack of a decocker is lame.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 12:57:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By shenendoah_rifleman:
I had one years ago when they were first being imported. It was my first serious handgun, shot it in IDPA matches. Mine was a great gun but had a tight chamber (no steel case, not that that matters these days) and also the feed ramp angle was terrible for hollowpoints. Not sure if they have fixed those issues on more recent production models.

Other than that it is a high quality feeling weapon for a very low price, and pretty slim for a true doublestack .45. i did still find it a little too big for my hands, its just a little slimmer than a Glock 20/21. Agree the lack of a decocker is lame.
View Quote

I disagree about the decocker. I don't miss having it at all. Instead, you have a pistol that can be carried cocked and locked like a 1911, which I greatly prefer over a heavy double action first pull.

Of course, if you really want to carry it hammer down you can, but you'll have to very carefully lower the hammer the old school way, no protection.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top