Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2024 7:55:53 PM EDT
I own one cz. Optics cut shadow. I really like it. I throw around buying a cz75 maybe sp101. Then I see this Sar. I really like stainless. I have only seen good reviews. Dahlonega has it just over $600. Just something to take to the range. Good,bad?
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 4:51:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Not much to add but the darker finish model with the darker grips looks sexy as hell. I'm assuming this model is a Tactical Sport clone based on looks alone. I'm very tempted to pick one up.
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 7:56:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the first Gen model with the gold grips. Its a decent gun but its like a cheaper rougher version of the Shadow 2.

With the mag funnel it won't accept regular CZ mags. The base plates won't clear it. I ended up grinding on mine with a Dremel to make clearance for CZ mag base plates.

I ended up tuning it with some Tanfo style aftermarket springs and put in a straight single action only tigger.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 9:08:54 PM EDT
[#3]
You may have to sand on the rear sight leaf, the body of the sight was so tight against the leaf that it kept it from being adjusted and i had to file the sides of the sight leaf to allow it to actually move.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top