Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/4/2024 11:46:03 AM EDT
Does this 'version' exist?  Or am I blending 2 offerings together?

I'm watching honest outlaw and I see a ported performance version of the shield with an optic on it..    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkkyucPxDRQ

Is there an optics ready performance shop ported shield available?
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 2:44:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes however it's got a slightly longer 4" barrel (SKU: 13253 )

I don't see a 3.1" barrel option Performance Center model that's optics ready and oddly enough these only come with thumb safeties while the 4' does not

Link Posted: 7/5/2024 3:24:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I wish S&W made a Shield Comp gun like the Sig Macro Comp. The Shield Plus is a pretty soft shooter as it is but I would love a comped version of one.
Link Posted: 7/9/2024 6:02:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wish S&W made a Shield Comp gun like the Sig Macro Comp. The Shield Plus is a pretty soft shooter as it is but I would love a comped version of one.
View Quote
And 4 days later your wish is granted! Huzzah!
Link Posted: 7/9/2024 6:39:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I noticed that in another post. It's about time,too.
Link Posted: 7/15/2024 7:48:03 PM EDT
[#5]
What were they thinking with those Springfield XDM slide serrations...  
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 2:38:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah I'm not a big fan of the look of the new Performance Center model on second view. It reminds me of Shadow Systems and their G19 clones
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 2:45:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Also why is the external safety so terribly designed on the Shield Plus but not the M&P Compact series?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top