Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 8/27/2024 9:06:43 AM EDT
It seems like Solum Tool, beloved supplier of various HK handgun magazine extensions, has been out of stock on like half their items for quite some time.
I emailed them to inquire, but got no response. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
Link Posted: 8/28/2024 11:03:35 AM EDT
[#1]
I've noticed that as well.  I checked their Instagram page and the last post was in October.   I hope they are still making products because I really enjoy them.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 9:15:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MTNShewter] [#2]
It took me twice using their website messenger to get a response, and had to mention I'd reached out months prior and not heard back.  He apologized and said he would be manufacturing again but was slow. He said the best way to find out about restocks was to sign up for the newsletter.  That was about a month ago and haven't received a newsletter since.  I think his 45 mag bases are most popular.  15 rds in a 45 usp is a big deal.  I'm hoping that's what he's making next!
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top