Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2024 11:37:33 AM EDT
I've tried various combinations of pants and belts to carry my Walther Q4 SF for edc.  I can carry it reasonably comfortably but it eventually drags the waistline down.  I was thinking of a suspender system to alleviate the issue.  Preferably a setup built with edc in mind.  I typically carry at 3 o'clock but occasionally aiwb.  Anything out there that would meet these requirements?  A wider/cushioned shoulder strap would be great as well.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 1:50:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I like Perry's suspenders, the clip goes under your belt, so no damage to the belt.  I wear an Atlas Volund gun belt, so not the narrowest of belts and the suspender clip will work with that.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 2:11:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GrimEReaper] [#2]
I just got in these today. I will try to report back later.

Melo Tough Tactical Suspenders...

Melotough tactical suspenders

Edit - update. I like them but Im 6ft and big belly/ chest. They don't have much left to go any bigger. But with a good ratchet belt they feel great with my IWB 4" 1911. Very secure.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:04:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you OP and contributors.  When I was younger I wore military issue suspenders under my blouse because I didn’t have big enough hips for a belt to be effective.  Now that I’m older I have a spare tire that keeps pushing down my damned belt.  This thread is very relevant to my interest.  I have a use for both sources of suspenders mentioned here.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:28:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TAG_Match:
Thank you OP and contributors.  When I was younger I wore military issue suspenders under my blouse because I didn’t have big enough hips for a belt to be effective.  Now that I’m older I have a spare tire that keeps pushing down my damned belt.  This thread is very relevant to my interest.  I have a use for both sources of suspenders mentioned here.
View Quote

Yep im built like an upside down triangle with no butt lol. The suspenders that support the belt and a nice carry belt and I've solved my carry woes. It's been time I figure it out. I had a issue happen last week that pushed me to solve my carry issues.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:39:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:45:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 50-140:
I like Perry's suspenders, the clip goes under your belt, so no damage to the belt.  I wear an Atlas Volund gun belt, so not the narrowest of belts and the suspender clip will work with that.
View Quote

I wore Perry's for years in plain clothes with a belt full of junk and they were great. There's a few varieties but they're cheap, see what works best. Different colors too.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 5:13:28 PM EDT
[#7]
I wear suspenders that have the "jaws" that clip AROUND the belt loops. They are next to my skin with all my shirts being on top of the suspenders. It took a few weeks to get used to this but they are leather thus quite strong and hold my EDC and two spare mags with ease.
Top Top