Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 7/4/2024 5:00:30 PM EDT
I just bought a VP9 tactical OR. I was planning to use an Aimpoint ACRO. Per Safariland the 6390 will fit a RMR sized optic. Can the 6390 be made to fit an ACRO? Is the fit issue with the optic hood cover? Does anyone have a 6390 RDS they can take photos of where the optic and hood meet?
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 9:35:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't have the holster anymore to take pics for you but I had the 6395RDS and had an ACRO P2 on the VP9 and it fit just fine.
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 9:51:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By CSIGunNut:
I don't have the holster anymore to take pics for you but I had the 6395RDS and had an ACRO P2 on the VP9 and it fit just fine.
View Quote

Thank you sir. I think the only differences between the 6395 and 6390 is the ride height. I think I will give one a try.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 11:10:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By mah827:

Thank you sir. I think the only differences between the 6395 and 6390 is the ride height. I think I will give one a try.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mah827:
Originally Posted By CSIGunNut:

That's correct.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top