Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Walther PDP vs Sig P320 (Page 2 of 2)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/6/2024 8:59:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I've only handled one PDP and never got the chance to shoot it.

I own 2 Sig P320 pistols and it is my favorite and go-to pistol for most things.  It has been reliable, safe, and extremely accurate.  I also love the almost infinite flexibility of the platform, and hope to purchase a Flux Raider Chassis at some point.

IMNSHO the Sig P320 is the AR15 of the Handgun world.

Link Posted: 8/4/2024 8:35:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jack19] [#2]
PDP, BUT, make sure you get the 2.0 version for 1. the updated RDS cuts, and 2. the dead trigger fix (2023 and after).
Link Posted: 8/4/2024 10:59:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ducati:
Get a ZR Tactical guide rod, 15lb recoil spring and your good to go with the PDP. I stopped with the 320s that have no been touched in a couple of years.
View Quote

Any thoughts on the 17lb spring?
I have the -F. 3.5" barrel.  They make the correct guide rod, but it comes with a 17lb spring that does not look changeable.

@ducati
Link Posted: 8/9/2024 8:22:34 AM EDT
[#4]
I have not shot my PDP with a ZR 17lb. I do feel that the PDP is over sprung and is the cause of the snappiness.
Link Posted: 9/20/2024 12:12:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MK318:
... The 320 with the WC grip and an Apex flat trigger is much easier for her to reach.
... My favorite grip is the 1811 Brouwer, I just bought a limited edition version for my 3.6” Carry II. I want them to offer the 1811 module in aluminum with grip panels.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_6471_jpeg-3236051.JPG
View Quote

What is the grip in the picture? It's neither WC nor Brouwer.
Link Posted: 9/26/2024 10:41:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a p320 with the x full grip module, small size, mag well, weights, armory craft spring kit and armory craft double adjustable trigger. Even with the trigger mods, it still feels kind of mushy. The break is mushy feeling, not super positive. That being said I can shoot the gun amazingly well and is the gun I keep my belt set up for.

My dad has a pdp pro. Wow, that trigger is great. But I can’t shoot the gun well fir some reason
Link Posted: 9/30/2024 5:03:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 556NAT0] [#7]
I have both and vastly prefer the PDP. I really do question the success of the P320 if not for the influence of the US military. I do believe the FCU-concept is the future, but the P320 is "meh" outside of the concept IMHO.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Walther PDP vs Sig P320 (Page 2 of 2)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top