Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/17/2024 12:39:20 PM EDT
What’s your take on this and why?

I really like the looks of this (ACRO RDS option) but I’m wondering if I’m missing something that I’m not considering or could be detrimental

My only concern would be that slide lock switch for EDC.

https://battlehawkarmory.com/product/glock-19-gen-5-9mm-15rd-4.5-barrel-aimpoint-acro-p2-pistol

[youtube]shorts/zrgg7E_ZMrw[/youtube]

Hush Puppy Project Model 2 Silencer & SLD Switch
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 1:21:57 PM EDT
[#1]
In to see where this goes...
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 5:30:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought the batfe put the kabosh on end-user replacement of parts, ie wipes?
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 5:34:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I thought the batfe put the kabosh on end-user replacement of parts, ie wipes?
View Quote

I think that’s fake news. Wolfman has swappable wipes that are user replaceable with any 1x1/8” rubber washer.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 5:50:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What’s your take on this and why?

I really like the looks of this (ACRO RDS option) but I’m wondering if I’m missing something that I’m not considering or could be detrimental

My only concern would be that slide lock switch for EDC.

https://battlehawkarmory.com/product/glock-19-gen-5-9mm-15rd-4.5-barrel-aimpoint-acro-p2-pistol

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/zrgg7E_ZMrw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEbMt6GgSpU
View Quote

Why would you EDC a Hush Puppy?
It's a niche tool.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 6:03:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Why would you EDC a Hush Puppy?
It's a niche tool.
View Quote

You’re absolutely right. It is.

I wouldn’t EDC the suppressor.  Pistol and optic.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 6:13:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Personally, I would buy it because it's cool, but still carry a regular gen 5 Glock 19 because it's more "reliable" and "proven". I imagine the slide lock could get "locked" during a struggle or tumble, which I would not want during a life-or-death situation, even if the chance of that happening is probably low.

You should still buy it though, because it's cool and you should buy guns that you like. Even if it's just for fun... or some very specific situation that most likely won't happen but could happen.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 9:04:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Generally speaking, I think modifications to a handgun have a very low chance of being nitpicked by a prosecutor if you are unfortunate enough to use it defensively.

But how many times would the word "assassin" be thrown around if this were presented as evidence?
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 11:43:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Personally, I would buy it because it's cool, but still carry a regular gen 5 Glock 19 because it's more "reliable" and "proven". I imagine the slide lock could get "locked" during a struggle or tumble, which I would not want during a life-or-death situation, even if the chance of that happening is probably low.

You should still buy it though, because it's cool and you should buy guns that you like. Even if it's just for fun... or some very specific situation that most likely won't happen but could happen.
View Quote

This is exactly where I’m at.  

Very cool but the reliability with that slide lock switch is somewhat concerning
Link Posted: 7/18/2024 4:48:14 AM EDT
[#9]
What's the difference between this suppressor and the ancient Gemtech Aurora II?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top