Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2024 8:46:33 PM EDT
I received a free MCK from a guy at work, no box or papers nothing, he claimed it was for a model G20 but I can't get my Gen 3 pistol to fit.

The charging handle is embossed GL21 but the markings inside the shell itself reads: GL 17-18-91-19X-22-23-31-32-45. The rear retainer door thing is marked GEN 2 and GL 17-19.

I'm thinking that the charging handle got swapped since it does fit the G20 slide but the housing is not long enough to accept the 10mm pistol. I can get the gun up in the housing and the rail slot on the frames dust shield locks up but the slide is slightly retracted and the retainer door won't close & lock into place. Yes I moved the muzzle piece to the forward position and I can see a white F stamped on it that is now exposed.

Any ideas besides Tannerite?

Link Posted: 7/4/2024 8:33:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Pics aren’t loading…
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top