Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2024 5:47:01 PM EDT
was not even aware they had opened yet.  looked like they were doing some remodeling.  Sorry to hear this is the welcome they got.  

100+ guns stolen Sunday.

link
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 12:25:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Let me guess: thieves used a stolen vehicle and a heavy chain to rip the outer bars off the entrance.

According to chatter on the PSA forum the alarm system didn't activate. Thieves even came back for a second helping.

(photo from Google listing)

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 3:42:22 AM EDT
[#2]
im not sure, customer in front of me asked them about it and they would not say anything.   dozens of cameras.  maybe they hired a contractor that ripped them off.

the bars were there when I went. did not look brand new or repaired.
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 3:46:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Other than possibly insurance there's practically no sense in that style of bars.  Every two bit criminal in every third world country, including the one we're turning into, just hooks a chain to them and whatever vehicle they boosted for the job and then just yanks them off.  
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 6:19:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Did they cut through a wall?  Come through the ceiling?

The bars at the door might be the strongest part of that building.  Going through a wall might've been an easier option.  A new improvised wall entrance added overnight is what happened to Wateree Arms in Hopkins, if I remember correctly.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:05:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did they cut through a wall?  Come through the ceiling?

The bars at the door might be the strongest part of that building.  Going through a wall might've been an easier option.  A new improvised wall entrance added overnight is what happened to Wateree Arms in Hopkins, if I remember correctly.
View Quote

still not sure how they entered yet.  did not see any damage on the front or one side.  but did not see the other two sides.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:11:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Entered through AC duct. 1 arrest made and searching for second. Father and son duo. Rock star of a rap sheet.
Link Posted: 5/28/2024 9:08:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Top Top