Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2024 6:09:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Shung]
I am flying away tomorrow morning at 7am and can’t fly out with them.

Best I can do is leave them at this hotel lobby for anyone to pick them up on my name in the next days

Maybe you keep them, maybe you can ship them out later to another user that would need them (I can provide you his user name, he is willing to pay for the shipping.

It just pains me to throw them away.

Original thread :

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Leaving-the-US-Give-away-2-can-of-bear-spray-80-URGENT/5-2738319/?page=1&anc=109899299

Let me know and I will IM you my name and the hotel address (10min from Denver airport)

Regards,
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:13:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm 45 miles away.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 11:00:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I dropped then at the lobby. They will keep it for me until the end the week. If anyone wants to pick them up just shoot me an IM and I will give you the adress to go get it (it’s 10min west of the Denver airport)

If no one goes they are free to keep it and do whatever. I tipped the employee there good enough so I think they are gonna keep it long enough for someone to get it.

Best I could do.

Take care
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top