Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2024 3:58:04 PM EDT
Looking to see if anyone has any recommendations on a HVAC contractor for a new AC unit and AHU for my FIL who lives in sun city. He got one quote but it’s pretty damn high IMO at 25k. Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 5:15:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By chevy69002000:
Looking to see if anyone has any recommendations on a HVAC contractor for a new AC unit and AHU for my FIL who lives in sun city. He got one quote but it’s pretty damn high IMO at 25k. Thanks in advance!
View Quote
believe we used Viking air conditioning and they were great. Pricing was good too paid 8500 or close to it for a 5 ton rooftop installed.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 9:06:08 PM EDT
[#2]
You might try asking this question on Nextdoor for the area he lives in. You will get plenty of responses.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 12:23:59 PM EDT
[#3]
You can get immediate pricing on NEWACUNIT.com

I am not affiliated but I have used them several times and use their website for pricing often.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 12:22:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Wasn’t too long ago that artisan air out of Maricopa was the guy everyone on here recommended
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 5:44:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Bumping this thread.

Used Artisan back when it was High Caliber... they were great.

Due to scheduling conflicts need to find someone else.

Any recommendations? Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:14:51 PM EDT
[#6]
The last time this popped up, somebody suggested AC Concepts Mechanical.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:41:00 PM EDT
[#7]
https://www.relianceac.com/

Our AC died on a Sunday in August a couple of years ago and the new one was running by Tuesday noon.
Great small shop.
Whomever you use, don't use one of the big shops that advertise all over.
Link Posted: 9/17/2024 3:53:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By azcheesehead:

Whomever you use, don't use one of the big shops that advertise all over.
View Quote

See above.  When we replaced ours, we got 4 quotes.  The guys who advertise on the radio were several thousand dollars higher for the same unit.
Link Posted: 9/27/2024 12:07:56 AM EDT
[#9]
We just had ours done in July, we're in Peoria near Sun City, call Bryan Parker at Primary Mechanical.  He was the cheapest, but was also great with getting everything installed and took care of us.  we did 2 units for just. under $17k.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top