Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2024 7:13:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: IT_Cowboy]
I had a message on my cell phone this afternoon that the AZDOH called me wanting to do a survey, has anyone else gotten this. I was wondering how they got my number.

Link Posted: 7/13/2024 10:52:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Last time i got something similar was after a positive c/o/v/i/d/ test. But I think that was Maricopa County.

it's possible a friend of a friend of a friend was less than careful and you were named as someone who needed to be aware?

Report back!
Link Posted: 7/13/2024 11:45:52 PM EDT
[#2]
The flood of illegals is bringing a flood of unusual diseases.  Maricopa County Health is trying to get a handle on how some of them are spreading.  One in particular is Clostridioides difficile, better known as C. Diff.  It's a really ugly gastro-intestinal bacterial affliction that acts like montezuma's revenge.  But it won't usually go away on its own.  Treatment is difficult, and the source needs to be tracked down.  This is just one of many.
Link Posted: 7/14/2024 10:53:26 PM EDT
[#3]
My mom got that message on her phone. I was wondering if it was due to her recent medical issues but apparently not.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 7:10:57 PM EDT
[#4]
No callback this week but  I guess it was a legit survey.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 6:15:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I had a couple of missed calls.  Google said that it was indeed a DHS number. They called again, and I took a pretty standard survey, and was explicitly told that I could decline any question I wanted to.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:09:48 PM EDT
[#6]
They called me back again last week and it was just a survey. I believe they received my number from a Drs. office I visited that was in a small town. I declined and the woman said something about didn't I want to help improve health services in my state. I told them not to call back and remove me from the list.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:54:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Beretta_Jerry] [#7]
Certain diseases are mandatory to report to the county by Healthcare professionals.

https://www.maricopa.gov/1598/Diseases-and-Conditions

You might have gotten a call if you've had any of those.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top