Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2024 9:04:57 AM EDT
Occasionally I have old man arthritis in my left wrist, so I want an ambidextrous charging handle.  I'm not into gold plated super duper wide extra special titanium etc.  I just want a decent quality charging handle for occasional use and/or home defense.

Recommendations?

TIA
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 10:45:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: M4A2] [#1]
BCM makes good charging handles
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 12:40:05 PM EDT
[#2]
You don't specify what platform.

If it's for the AR, I like the Radian Raptor charging handle.

I think you can also get them with large small paddles (unless I'm thinking of another company).
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 2:29:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm a big fan of the Geissele ACH, but I also have the BCM Mod 4 and it's really nice too.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 3:56:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BlindFaith429:
You don't specify what platform.
View Quote

Yeah I noticed that and considered editing the post to specify AR-15, but since this is AR15.com I figured it was cool.  I was the "bad guy".  Sorry

Say Goodnight To The Bad Guy ::: Scarface ::: Tony Montana
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 4:38:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I have some of the Geissele ACH handles. They are nice but he prices his stuff too high. You need to wait for a blem sale or Black Friday. I bought mine on Black Friday when they first came out. Only bought 4, wish I bought more.

I have tried the Raptor but it is too wide. They make a narrower model now which other than the price, looks good.

The BCM one is ok too.

I have a couple of no name knock offs that work fine too.

https://www.gorillamachining.com/ar-charge-handle.html#
Link Posted: 7/1/2024 12:01:58 AM EDT
[#6]
I run BCM charging handles on 1/2 dozen of my AR platforms - they work flawlessly for years.  Not the cheapest at $89 but not as expensive as a Geissele...
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 12:16:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: edgephoto] [#7]
Time to get your Geissele charging handle. Blems are half price for July 4th

Link Posted: 7/4/2024 4:08:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By edgephoto:
Time to get your Geissele charging handle. Blems are half price for July 4th

View Quote

I had to........just couldnt pass it up
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top