Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2024 2:30:06 AM EDT
Long story but flew in to Orlando and lost my wallet so I can’t pick up my rental car. Manage to get to the hotel and stuff still but have a gator hunt scheduled in Arcadia for the morning of the 21st with my 11 and 15 year old sons.

I can Uber there but afraid I might find a driver to take me and then end up stuck if I can’t find one back.

I have some cash on me at least but trying to salvage this for my boys.

So anybody in the Orlando area free that day and want to make a few bucks and help a brother out?
Link Posted: 8/20/2024 3:22:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/20/2024 3:29:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I appreciate it and totally understand
Link Posted: 8/20/2024 8:19:05 AM EDT
[#3]
If I wasn't 200 miles away, I'd happily help you for free. Sorry dude.
Link Posted: 8/20/2024 9:07:50 AM EDT
[#4]
DO you have to go back to Orlando?

Send me a PM with your cell and let's have a conversation.
Link Posted: 8/20/2024 12:02:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Posted in the GD thread, I’m here in Sanford, shoot me a PM if I can help.
Link Posted: 8/20/2024 5:11:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/21/2024 5:14:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the offers to help and I should have everything handled now thank goodness!

My Uber driver from the airport was really nice and offered to help out so he’s picking us up this morning and going to wait while we hunt and give us a ride back.

Glad I could salvage this for my boys! Just went through a divorce and splitting time between homes and all the change has to suck for them. I wanted to give them a great experience score going back to school next week and almost screwed it up for everybody.

Nice to see there’s still good people that are willing to help out there and I appreciate it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top