Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2024 9:27:47 PM EDT
I do. There is some pretty decent sources of news and legal advice.

It's also a collection of the biggest temporary gun owner leftists, "not a single issue voter" democrat apologists, and not so subtle antifa/JBGC posters you'll ever find.

The original subreddit (wa_guns) even got taken over by two vocally leftist moderators, one of whom admitted he is okay with "reasonable restrictions" and only owns Fudd guns.

Don't even bother posting in support of any GOP candidates in WA lest you get a couple of prolific reply-guy posters jumping up your ass accusing you of being a racist MAGA bigot

With friends like these, who even needs enemies?

Http://Reddit.com/r/wa_guns
Http://reddit.com/r/waguns
Link Posted: 8/16/2024 9:48:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I've avoided Reddit ever since they committed election interference last time around by removing the popular The_Donald subreddit.
Link Posted: 8/16/2024 10:15:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Poppaduc:
I've avoided Reddit ever since they committed election interference last time around by removing the popular The_Donald subreddit.
View Quote

T_d was tons of fun

Ironically I got banned there twice for suspected trolling, but promptly unbanned when I simply messaged the mods back to please look at my post history

Both times it was promptly reversed with an apology.. probably the only mods that have ever been reasonable on reddit
Link Posted: 8/16/2024 11:12:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I have never set foot in a reddit/subreddit or a ghey bath house. And, I don't feel cheated or disappointed about either.
Link Posted: 8/17/2024 10:02:13 AM EDT
[#4]
I like Reddit, but holy hell it sure is an echo chamber of leftists. I mean ARF can get bad the other direction, but Reddit is on a whole new level of pot calling the kettle black.
Link Posted: 8/17/2024 10:19:29 PM EDT
[#5]
All of reddit is a liberal cess pool
Link Posted: 8/19/2024 1:51:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By bobbitybobbity:
I have never set foot in a reddit/subreddit or a ghey bath house. And, I don't feel cheated or disappointed about either.
View Quote

there's probably a bathhouse subreddit if you want to know what you're missing out on
Link Posted: 8/20/2024 11:55:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By mancat:

there's probably a bathhouse subreddit if you want to know what you're missing out on
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mancat:
Originally Posted By bobbitybobbity:

Shhhhh.....
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 1:42:18 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm a regular at waguns, and you're right, wa_guns is ass cancer.

One thing that bugs me about posters in waguns is the incessant need to remain legal and above board with their conduct. Stuff like "My dad died, left me some guns, how do I transfer them, through an FFL?"

The concept of "what the government doesn't know won't hurt them" never seems to cross their mind.
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 11:26:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WorkDroid] [#9]
Originally Posted By Unknown1Sailor:
One thing that bugs me about posters in waguns is the incessant need to remain legal and above board with their conduct. Stuff like "My dad died, left me some guns, how do I transfer them, through an FFL?"

The concept of "what the government doesn't know won't hurt them" never seems to cross their mind.
View Quote
While its unpopular, I understand and support their position (with exception below). The years Ive spent in mil and my professional career.... Ive learned that staying above board, practicing CYA and living by "loose lips sink ships" is the path to take if you want to stay off radar and overlooked. IMHO it translates into how to operate behind enemy lines as well.

However, whatever method you chose I couldnt care less. Everyone has to do what works for them.

Exception: if they're doing it in support of opressive laws? Thats a different story. I believe intent is the defining difference.
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 12:43:10 PM EDT
[#10]

View Quote

Several people have posted evidence in the past that the AG office has people reading posts on the subreddit. I don't remember what the evidence was, it was quite a while ago. I think the mods are trying to keep them from getting any bright ideas about their next moves.
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 9:58:40 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

Haven't spent much time here, have you? Lol. This place is chock full of boot lickers
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 10:47:42 PM EDT
[#12]
This thread that popped up today is a perfect example of what I'm talking about.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WAGuns/comments/1f1zqdc/your_vote_matters/

Most of the comments are more concerned with MAGA bad and LGBTQ crap than 2A rights
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top