Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2024 2:36:06 AM EDT
My son is a senior at Washington State University (tri city campus) and is in a bad situation. He has been roommates with his best friend from Preschool and just this fall moved into a bigger apartment with his friend and his friend's girlfriend. Everything prior was great-no indication that he would have any problems but as soon as they moved in together the girlfriend has gone psycho. She has been screaming and cussing at him and banging on his door about really irrational things. She is "throwing" him out. My son's friend doesn't know what to do and doesn't want my son to leave but can't control his girlfriend. They are all dependent on each other for the rent as it's more than they can afford on their own. They have a year lease so my son is obligated for the rent as are all 3.
We are in Italy on vacation. We have a 5th wheel out son can use and he can stay at our nieces place (niece is also in college) but he needs help moving his stuff out of a hostile place.

Link Posted: 10/12/2024 12:31:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I wish him luck. I'm too far away to be of any help, but, if I could, you know I would.
Link Posted: 10/12/2024 12:43:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bobbitybobbity:
I wish him luck. I'm too far away to be of any help, but, if I could, you know I would.
View Quote
Yes I would have already called
Link Posted: 10/14/2024 12:03:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry, I’m over on the wet side, too far away to do anything. It sounds like she needs a mental health evaluation. But you already know that, OP. Best wishes for this situation.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top