Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/20/2024 10:02:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JThompson]
Anyone know of a great stomach/intestine Dr in Brevard or Orlando?
Basically an expert in the digestive area.
Current set of Drs have been totally inept.

Would be great if you have personal experience but would be happy if you even heard of someone who worked with a competent Dr.
Link Posted: 6/24/2024 10:38:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Dr Mastali
Gastroenterologist
10000 West Colonial Drive
Suite 389
Ocoee FL 34761
United States

Have seen him several times. Some office visits and surgical visit. He was as good as a gastro doctor can be.
Link Posted: 6/24/2024 11:07:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Greatly appreciate the response.
Since I last posted, my wife discussed it with her other female friends and was able to trace it back to what may have been the cause.
As of this posting, the stomach/intestine issues may have been caused by the Testosterone cream the Dr prescribed to her.
Her friends reminded her it all started about 30 days after she started with the cream.
She has stopped as of Saturday and feeling better.
Currently meeting with a different hormone Dr today.

How/Why it caused such issues?
No idea and hoping it hasn't caused any permanent damage.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 10:14:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mudfoot] [#3]
JT, if you are in need of a great endocrinologist, let me know. Test is a tricky compound for men, and even more so for women. Serious iron problems can result from testosterone in the system, which can cause significant intestinal issues, like blood sludging and slow digestion which results in other issues.
DM me if you want to discuss in depth. I’ve got about 15 years involved in good and bad treatment options and have experienced a ton of lessons learned.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 6:10:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DJLTX] [#4]
Last year, I was dealing with some serious digestive issues that were triggered by stress. It got so bad that I was constantly in pain and couldn't enjoy my meals. It was a tough time, but I finally found some relief.

I was lucky enough to come across some digestive health experts who really knew their stuff. They helped me figure out what was going on and provided a treatment plan that actually worked. If you're looking for a competent doctor in the digestive area, I highly recommend looking into experts specifically focused on digestive health. It made a world of difference for me!
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 7:22:09 AM EDT
[#5]
quick update.
It was definitely the cream the Dr prescribed as she is back to eating all sorts of shit food again.

But now back to her original issues which have returned.
So basically starting all over but with a different Dr.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top